The boy looks. . . Weakened.

Was it because of the cage? Law was slightly concerned since this was on him. Clearly, things didn't go according to plan and now; Shoto was inside a cage, his heart was in Caesar's possession, and he can't even ask for Luffy's assistance.

That's why his only way to redeem the situation and tilt it to their favor was to get Chopper inside to examine the medicines and whatnot.

He can only hope the others weren't doing anything reckless.

Shoto understood what Law was trying to do, and he knows that Chopper was somewhere out of sight to avoid getting caught. He can only hope they would become successful with the outcome.

Being a pirate definitely wasn't some easy work. From all the fighting and planning they have to do, his head already aches. They can't seem to catch a break-- and even if they do, it would only last about 4 days at most before they get into more problems.

But it's not like he regrets it or anything, it was rather fun to be go into adventures and picking up pieces of himself one by one. He just hopes every adventure in the future doesn't fill him with worry like this one.

Hell, it was only the start of the New World and he was already contemplating their life choices.

Before Law can calmly lure them out, they all heard a very familiar shout. One that Shoto would usually be glad to hear but just not in this circumstance.

Luffy.

Luffy was shouting loudly, his voice penetrating through the thick walls of the faculty.

"Caesar! Come out here!" It seems like the rubbery captain was looking for a direct fight, seeing no other way to end the problem other than going straight towards the final boss.

Except, he was the one that wants Caesar to go straight towards him so that they can end it once and for all.

"He's here." Monet muttered softly to Caesar, her feet lifted off the ground, supported by her wings.

"I'll make the orders." The scientist snarled, not at Monet but at the situation that was becoming more and more problematic. A problem stacking one after another.

Shoto's head was aching. Luffy just had the worst yet best timings.

Considering it, if Luffy manages to stir a ruckus that can faze Caesar to the brink of insanity-- they might just leave the room and Chopper can get in. It can work, he decided. And he has to help, he believes.

"Monet, was it?" Shoto spoke up for what seems like an eternity of silence, catching the winged woman's attention who blinked at him.

"Yes."

"You said you fruit has something to do with snow, that's really nice to know." Shoto decided to just 'screw it'. He doesn't mind giving away information or making himself a clear test subject if it means he contributes to their victory.

Monet was surprised by the sudden attitude shift.

"I can do ice, snow even." He stated confidently, drawing her attention away from Law and Caesar, making a conversation of his own and making it easier for Law to speak without feeling outnumbered.

"You can?"

"Yes. You see here?" He pointed at his choice of clothing. "I'm wearing a hawaiian button up shirt for a beach despite this weather. I'm not wearing anything to keep myself warm, you know why?"

Shoto kept giving vague glances towards Law, as if making sure his timing was right. Now that he has Monet's attention, the woman who was previously bored out of her mind and constantly uninterested-- it may make things easier for them to deal with one enemy at a time.

"It's because temperatures have nothing on me." He revealed. "Is it the same to you?"

She blinked a few times, her green wavy hair swept up by the air caused of her flapping wings as she allows herself down.

"To the cold, you can say." She was purposely not revealing how she was not that good against anything remotely flaming hot, but Shoto figured that out already.

Feeling numerous vibrations of footsteps from a room away from them, he realized that Caesar did call a fairly big number of his soldiers.

Shoto returned his gaze at the winged woman. "Since you're still going to keep an eye on me anyway, how about you also keep me company while my energy gets slowly drained out of me, yeah?"

He was going to buy time and stir her attention away from the main concern, even if it means he has talk until her ear falls off.