Chapter 35- The ball

Start from the beginning

I wore an all black off-shoulder velvet gown along with a black eye mask and black heels.

I straightened my naturally wavy raven black hair as the flowed over my shoulders.

I wore a sliver chain along with about four rings and some other jewelry. About four of my usual daggers and two handguns were strapped to my legs.

(Ashlynn's dress)

(Ashlynn's dress)

It was not that comfortable, but it looked damn good.
Besides, it was way better than Charlotte's.

She wore a hot pink off shoulder floor lengh gown with white heels and a white eye mask along with her hair tied up in a tight high ponytail.

(Charlotte's dress)

(Charlotte's dress)

All the men were wearing black tuxedos or suits along with their eye masks as well.

Upon reaching the venue, all of us got out of the car and walked into the big hall. All of the relatives had already arrived and so had mostly all the other people of the Mafia.

At midnight, people from the other Mafias started coming and soon, the place was packed with men and women from different Mobs.
Alexander and Lucian greeted everyone, as I stood in my place, observing what everyone was doing, making sure no one was suspicious, or a potential threat.

Even though everyone here is not that powerful, you have to be careful and keep an eye out around Mafia people.

Alfie stuck around with me, as he probably didn't know what else to do. He followed me like a lost puppy, even though I was the new one here.

Now if he was being lonely or just protective, I do not know.

But who cares? If something happens, I'm only the one who's gonna end up saving him.

Jeremy was here with Everly, who he brought as a date. Well it makes sense but of course he didn't tell her that this was a freaking Mafia ball.