Chapter 4 Hatred and Betrayal

ALEXANDER'S POV-

I have to say, seeing my youngest daughter again, it's been Absolutely astonishing and extremely overwhelming for both me, and my son

But she is just so different from what we expected her to be. I remember how she used to get so happy when one of her brothers called her Ash. Now she just snapped at Lucian for doing so.

She used to get all shy and nervous when somebody used to talk to her but now she even walks with such Grace and all the confidence in the world.

Not to mention the beautiful young woman she has grown into. The only one in the family with those unique hair and electric Blue eyes, she looks just like a mother.

I know Jeremy and Alfie are also excited about their little sister coming back , even though they are not very keen on showing it.

Jeremy still pretends to blame her for taking his precious mother away but deep down he knows it wasn't her fault. Besides he is very protective over Charlotte especially of what happened 11 years ago.

Lotte is not very keen on her younger twin coming back. I mean I don't exactly blame her, she has her reasons. But the last time I sent Ash away after listening to just Charlotte's side of the story, but this time I have decided to give her a chance and listen to her side of the story as well.

Ashlynn's pov-

It has been like five hours since I have boarded this plane. We are just half way through as the flight from Italy to New York usually takes about 10 hours. Lucian and Alexander have been trying to make small talk or any sort of conversation with me ever since but finally decided to shut up when I only responded with a yes or no or completely ignored them.

They also keep telling me to take a nap or something as this is gonna be a long flight and I might get tired yada yada yada ....

Like bitch please, I know what 10 hours is and I don't need to take any orders from you thankyou very much. Besides, it's not really not that tiring for me as me and my friends travel long distances quite often for business meetings and stuff, so it's honestly nothing new.

Also, there is no way in  freaking hell am I sleeping with a bunch of strangers in the same room as me, especially when there is no way to escape. I mean I know I could easily take them down, hell I have already thought of like 28 ways to take down every single person in this jet if need be, but still better safe than sorry.

What? I'm an assassin. It's like my second nature to think about and be ready for these kinda things.

Having nothing better to do, I put on my headphones and turned up the volume of the music.

6 hours later~

Alright, so we are currently on our way to their house. Who am I kidding, it's a huge ass mansion and I know exactly where it is.

What? It's not my fault that they don't like to keep a low profile.

Anyways, we are gonna be there in about 5 minutes from now and I can't believe I am saying this, but I am sort of excited. Only because of Alfie that is.

You see, Alfie was the only one who didn't blame me for our mother's death and abused me because apparently, I look to much like her or some shit.

Like damn people I didn't even know the goddamn woman for fucks sake.

But Alfie was the only one who mended my wounds and helped me with all sorts of things.

And even though I was only an infant, he would always vent to me about his problems at school, and the most important of all, we'd make fun of Charlotte together. Yup. That was definitely the best part.

God even the thought of seeing that little piece of crap again makes me wanna throw up in disgust. I swear she was a whore at 5 years old. Not to mention what a liar and manipulating attention seeking bitch she is. I won't be surprised if she's still a spoiled little brat. Actually, I'm sure she is.

I try to clear my head and look out the window only to see that we've already reached the mansion. I get out of the car after it's parked in the garrage and Alexander tells a guard to take my stuff to my room. Usually I like to carry my stuff by myself, but not knowing where my room is, I let it slide this time.

We walk up the stairs and I look around. Now, to a normal person, it'd just look like I'm exploring . But actually, i don't really need to explore,  everything is placed exactly how I remember it and nothing much has changed. I'm actually looking out for places to hide weapons, exits for emergencies and for any hidden cameras.

Not very surprisingly, I found about 6 hidden cameras. Also, we were met by a ton of guards and I noticed  that 2 of them were our undercover spy's in the American territory. They nodded at me secretively when nobody was looking and I nodded right back. It's good to know our spy's are loyal and trustworthy.

We walked up the stairs a little more and finally reached the living room. And there, in all her glory was sitting the wicked witch herself. Yeah , Charlotte.

She looked up at us from whatever lame stuff she was doing, and ran and jumped into Lucian's arms like a little lost child.

"Oh Lucy I missed youuu" she screeched.

Ok girl you really need to tone it down or I will rip your toung out with my bare hands. And really? Lucy? C'mon now that's just cringe.

"I missed you too princess" he chuckled back, but it was obvious that it was fake. Huh, guess he doesn't like the name as well.

Next, she moved on to her dad and hugged him too while screeching something that I couldn't place.

After her little antics, she looked at me for the first time. She eyed me up and down, while I did the same. Then, she scrowled at me, mumbling something under her breath. Huh jealous enough are we?

I just gave her a sickly sweet smile that didn't reach my eyes in return which made it obvious that it was fake.

Just then, Jeremy entered the room and when he saw me, his expression quickly turned to a glare and he wrapped his arm around Charlotte's shoulder, still giving me a death glare. God do these men really think they're intimidating?

For god's sake not even a 10 year old would be scared by them. If anything, they look like utter fools really.

Now, i really wanted to glare right back at him and make him stumble, but decided to keep the fun part for later.

Instead, i just rolled my eyes and gave him the same sarcastic smile I gave to my 'dearest' twin.

He just scoffed and turned towards Lucian and Alexander and started talking to them like i wasn't even in the room. Not that I'm complaining ofcourse. I was only here to see one person and he hasn't even showed up yet. Great.

Just as I thought that, I heard it.

"Hey guys" I heard from behind me. Yes it was his voice. It was ALFIE'S voice.

I'm guessing he didn't notice me yet as he was looking into his phone. But the moment he looked up, our eyes met. I still kept my face void of any emotion but I'm sure there was a glint of happiness in my eyes. And people tend to notice that. Or well, more like Ace does.

After a moment of him staring at me in shock, it quickly turned into a glare with the two emotions I know too well of.
.

.

.

.

.
Hatred and Betrayal.

Anddd that's the fourth chapter!!
Hope y'all are enjoying the story so far!!

Also, what do y'all think about Ash and Alfie??

Anyways , Thankyou for reading and don't be a silent reader!

Vote and comment!!

~Angel