Taehyung: I will be back in a week. Please take care. 

Eon Jo: Okay. Have a safe journey. Take care, Oppa!! Bye..!!!

Taehyung kisses Eon Jo on the forehead and says "Bye, Eon Jo-yah".

Taehyung comes out of the room and was about to leave the house...

Y/N: Taehyung-shi, I have something to ask you. 

Taehyung: What?

Y/N: Can you please tell Beom Gyu to come over here tomorrow?

Taehyung: Why? You like him? You both started liking each other? *in a different tone*

Y/N: Excuse me. Watch what you are talking about. I am already in love with someone. And, Beom Gyu is also in love with a Korean girl. How can you talk like this about us? He is my brother. He treats me as his sister. Talk bad about me. I don't care. Don't talk like this about your family members. 

Taehyung: You don't like each other?

Y/N: I already told you. I love someone else. I just want him to spend some time with Eon Jo and I want him to take her to some places to get her out of this depression. 

Taehyung: Okay. I will talk to him. You too go with Eon Jo. She needs you.

Y/N: Okay.

Taehyung: By the way, you are already in love with someone else? Didn't you say you love me?

Y/N: It's none of your business. 

Taehyung: How rude... 

Y/N: Yes. I am rude. So what? You said I am fat, I am short, you don't like me. Why are you showing interest all of a sudden?

Taehyung: How did you know?

Y/N: I was right there. I heard you talking to Beom Gyu. 

Taehyung: That was not true...

Y/N: I heard everything with my own ears. I can't be wrong. Anyway, I don't wanna talk about this. You may leave now. Your flight is in 3 hours. you will be late if you don't go right now.

Taehyung: Fine! 

Taehyung left for the airport...

Taehyung phone called Beom Gyu

Taehyung: Yaa... Why didn't you tell me before that Y/N is a sister to you?

Beom Gyu: *coldly* You never asked me. Now, what happened?

Taehyung: Yaa... She listened to what I said to you that day. 

Beom Gyu: I know. I saw her crying too. I dropped Eon Jo and Y/N at the Apple apartment.

Taehyung: What didn't you tell all these?

Beom Gyu: You are asking me this question? Did you ever have time to visit us and ask what's going on in our lives? 

Taehyung: Why are you talking like this? I am working hard for all of us, right?

Beom Gyu: That doesn't mean that you must always be busy. Make some time for us too.

Taehyung: I will from now on. Trust me this time. 

Beom Gyu: Tell me what happened? Didn't you like Y/N? At least tell me what's happening if you trust me.

Taehyung: *tells everything to Beom Gyu about his breakup with you and his office tensions*

Beom Gyu: Why didn't you tell me before that you were in so much pain before? At least keep telling me from now on.