PART 4

Next day morning...
You and Eon Jo are sleeping on the bed. You woke up and saw that you were on the left side of the bed and Eon Jo is on the right side. You were thinking how did this happen? 😂
Meanwhile, you saw the time and it's just 4:30 AM. You decided to sleep for 2 more hours.

Taehyung woke up at 5:30 AM and came inside the bedroom to see Eon Jo. He remembered Eon Jo sleeping on the left side of the bed. So he came towards the left of the bed. You are sleeping on the left side of the bed and only your forehead is visible. Taehyung thought it was Eon Jo's forehead and kissed her on the forehead. You woke up and saw. It was Taehyung. Taehyung was shocked to see that he kissed your forehead. You woke up in sleep and slept afterward.

Taehyung got disgusted and cleaned his lips 😂

You woke up after 30 minutes and went into the kitchen to have some warm water. You saw Taehgung sitting on the sofa.
Taehyung was thinking about how to face you when you wake up. Because he kissed your forehead accidentally. You don't remember anything as you woke in sleep. You went into the living and asked Taehyung.

Y/N: Morning! Do you also want some warm water?

He was thinking that how can y/n act so normal after me kissing y/n's forehead?

Taehyung: No. I am fine. Thanks. Don't you remember anything?
Y/N: Remember what?
Taehyung: That what happened last night and now?
Y/N: Aahh... it's okay. I didn't know that you are her brother. I am sorry for the harsh words anyway.

Taehyung was thinking***
Taehyung: So she doesn't remember what happened just a few hours ago. That's nice.

Taehyung to Y/N: Okay then.. I am leaving now. Tell Eon jo not to drink much. Please take of Eon Jo and yourself.
Y/N: No. No. You can stay here today if you want. I am going to work today. I am joining a company.
Taehyung: I have to go to my workplace too. Please take her with you. I will come in the evening.
Y/N: Okay.

Eon jo woke up and you asked Eon jo to come with you.
You and Eon jo went to HYPE headquarters in Seoul.
Eon jo: It's been so long since I came here. Please continue your work. I have friends here. I will go with them. Text me in the evening.
Y/N: Okay, Jin jinahh... I will go and give my joining letter and join you as soon as I finish my work.  Don't drink today. Okay?
Eon jo: Yes, madam. I won't. Bye..! Fighting!
Y/N: Bye..!!

You went and gave your joining letter to the company manager and he showed you your work place. He appointed an assistant to you and he clearly was mentioning all the rules of the company. He took you to the music artists and introduced them. You met the girl group and TXP.

Assistant: Madam, the BBS boys didn't come yet. When they come, I will introduce them to you.
Y/N: Okay.

BBS arrived at the company and the manager introduced them to you. Everyone was polite.
Assistant: Madam, V is in the recording room. I will introduce you to him after he's finished his recording.
Y/N: Okay. Let him do what he is doing. We can meet anytime.
Assistant: Madam, please take a look at the company. I will be back soon.
Y/N: okay!
The Assistant left as the manager called him and you were walking through the floor. You passed the recording room and saw no one in the room. You went inside to see what it looks like.
Taehyung saw you from outside and  you are in the recording room and shocked to see you in the company building wearing your company id card. He hid himself till you left. He hid so that you don't find him here in the company. He got suspicious and thought maybe you are trying to approach him by taking the help of Eon Jo.

Meanwhile, the assistant was walking through the recording room. Taehyung saw the assistant and asked him

Assistant: Sir, good morning!
Taehyung: Hi! By the way, who is she in the recording room? Why is she here?
Assistant: Aah.. she is our new artist business developer. I  introduced her to everyone. She doesn't know much about BBS and K-pop. She is still learning. I told her that you are in the recording room. That's why she is here to meet you.
Taehyung: what? She doesn't know BBS? Really?
Assistant: yes, sir. She was a very studious person before. By the way, lemme introduce her to you.

Taehyung acted like he got a call and
Taehyung: Yeobuseyo! Aahh I am coming wait ... ( on phone)
I have some work. I will meet you again. Bye-bye ( to assistant)
Taehyung quickly left.

The Assistant came to you and handed you the work.

Time skip...
It's evening 5 PM. You finished your work and the manager gave you additional bonus work to work from home.
You called Eon Jo and she came downstairs and you both went home.