Part 15

You and Taehyung thinking about how Eon Jo will react when you tell her this...

Y/N: Taehyung-shi, please be polite and smooth with her when she wakes up. She is already in pain. Let's not make her sad. Please!

Taehyung: Yeah. I will take care of it. 

Y/N: Thanks...

You went into the kitchen...

Taehyung came into the kitchen...

Y/N: Do you need anything?

Taehyung: No. I just came here to tell...

Y/N: Tell... what?

Taehyung: Please be with her when I tell her this. I can't see her crying in pain. Please take care of her for me. Please be with her until she moves on.

Y/N: You don't have to tell me all these. She is my friend. I will be with her. 

Taehyung: Thank you so much.

Y/N: You don't have to thank me. 

Taehyung: Then tell me what you want...

Y/N: Just pick up the damn call when I call more than twice. I won't disturb you by asking about the past. 

Taehyung left after hearing it.

Eon Jo woke up and you and Taehyung went to Eon Jo...

You and Taehyung sat near Eon Jo...

Taehyung is patting Eon Jo's head with love...

Eon Jo: Oppa, are you still angry?

Taehyung: Stupid! Why would I be angry? You learned from your mistakes, that's more than enough. Just tell me if there's anything like this from now on. Okay?

Eon Jo: Okay, Oppa! By the way, Y/N. What did the doctor say?

Y/N: Your brother will tell you. 

You hold Eon Jo's hand...

Taehyung: Eon Jo-yah! Please listen to what I am saying...

Eon Jo: What happened? Everything is fine, right?

Taehyung: Eon jo-yah, you had a miscarriage. You fell down yesterday when your ex-bf pushed you. The fetus is dead inside. The doctor removed it. 

Eon Jo starts crying...

Taehyung hugged her... You are patting Eon Jo...

Eon Jo: Oppa... Y/N-ah... I killed a baby. 

Taehyung: Eon Jo-yah, please... be strong. You didn't kill a baby. It was an accident.

Y/N: Eon Jo-yah, you didn't kill the baby. Your ex-bf killed it. Don't take the blame on yourself. 

Taehyung: Y/N is right, Eon Jo. He killed it. Not you. 

You both somehow managed to make Eon Jo normal. 

Eon Jo went into depression because of this... It's been a week...

Taehyung came to your house...

Taehyung: *to Y/N* Is she alright?

Y/N: No. She is still in depression. I am trying hard. I will try to get her out of depression. 

Taehyung: Okay. I am going to the US for Billboard today. I will be back in a week.

Y/N: Okay. I will take care of Eon Jo... 

Taehyung went inside Eon Jo's bedroom and tells her that he is going to the US for a week for work. 

Eon Jo: When will you be back?