Part 5

You and Eon Jo went home. You both were relaxing on the sofa. Eon jo sat down near the sofa. You started working on the bonus task company gave you.

After a while, you and Eon Jo prepared dinner and ate it. Eon jo is watching TV by sitting down near the sofa. You sat on the sofa and started working on bonus files. Eon jo kept the remote on the sofa.
You fell asleep on the sofa while working. Eon jo saw you and she put your legs also on the sofa and got you a blanket. You were sleeping.
Doorbell rang. Eon jo went to open the door and it was Taehyung. Taehyung came to see Eon jo.

Taehyung to Eon jo: Eon jo-yah, gwenchana?
Eon jo: Ne, Oppa. Gwenchana. Come inside.
Taehyung: I am going to stay with you tonight. Don't get drunk again.
Eon jo: Okay! I won't drink. Let's watch a movie together on TV, come on.
Taehyung: Okay.

Taehyung came inside the house and saw you sleeping on the sofa. Taehyung to Eon jo...

Taehyung: who is she?
Eon jo: She is Y/N from **** country. She is working in HYPE now. She doesn't know BBS or Kpop. She is a very good, sweet, and loving girl. I like her. She is my very good friend.
Taehyung: Really? But she is so rude to me.
Eon jo: No, Oppa. She is rude to you because you barged into the house and she doesn't know you. That's why. It's a good character, right? If someone stranger comes in like that, nobody likes it.
Taehyung: yeah. Your point is true. Why is she sleeping here on the couch?
Eon jo: Aahh.. she fell asleep while working. So I brought her a blanket and made her sleep well.
Taehyung: Ohh.. okay let's put some movie and watch then

Eon jo and Taehyung watched a movie. Eon jo told Taehyung to sleep in another bedroom and Eon jo went to sleep in her bedroom.

Taehyung was not sleepy so he decided to watch TV for a while. He sat down near the sofa. He was searching for a remote. He couldn't find the remote. He went and asked Eon jo where the remote is. She told it's on the couch where Y/N is sleeping.
Taehyung came to search for the remote on the couch. He removed the blanket from you and started searching for the remote. He saw that the remote is behind your shoulder.
He is thinking about how to take the remote without touching you. While he was trying to take the remote, his hand touched your cheek and you adjusted yourself on the couch while asleep. He got frightened and removed his hand. Something on the remote got pressed by you accidentally and a movie got played by itself on the TV. Taehyung thought he got lucky and started watching that movie without disturbing you. 

The movie ended with a romantic kiss. It's almost 2 AM and Taehyung thought to switch off the TV and sleep. To switch off the TV  he needs a remote. He tried to take the remote which you are sleeping.
He leaned on you on the couch to take the remote. Suddenly, he saw your lips, and the romantic kiss scene in the movie popped out of his mind. He couldn't control himself and he kissed your lips while you are asleep. You opened your eyes and saw Taehyung with his eyes closed and kissing your lips softly. You thought it is a dream. And you also enjoyed kissing. You didn't know that he kissed your lips in real. You thought you were dreaming.

After a while, Taehyung realized that he should not kiss like that when someone is sleeping. You coughed in sleep and were about to open your eyes. Taehyung quickly hid behind the sofa.
You got up and started talking to yourself
" Ohh.. it was a dream. Thank god. I thought I kissed him in real. How can I even kiss him. I would never. He is just so rude".

Taehyung listened to what you were talking to yourself and he talked to himself " Micheosseo, micheosseo. How can I kiss her? I should have stopped myself when that kiss scene popped into my mind. Thank god that nobody saw it. I just hope she never knows that I kissed her in real, but not in a dream".

Eon jo saw Taehyung kissing you and she kept quiet and didn't tell anyone.

After a while, Taehyung went and slept in another bedroom. You also went and slept with Eon jo in your bedroom.