Part-14

You published photo shoot photos and some making videos on the official channels of BBS, TXP, and Girl group...

You started getting great responses and likes within seconds and minutes of uploading. It started getting more likes, comments, and shares than any other artist in the world.

Assistant: Ma'am, CEO sir asked us to meet him at his office.
Y/N: Okay. Let's go then.

You and your assistant went to the CEO's office to meet him.
CEO: I am impressed by your work. Keep working like this. I will give you both an increment of 4% from next month.
You and your assistant: Thank you, sir. We will work hard.
CEO: Mr. Assistant, you may leave now. I have to talk to Y/N-shi for a while.

Assistant left...

CEO: Is everything fine at workplace?
Y/N: Yes, sir. Everything's fine. I am taking care of everything.
CEO: That's great!
Y/N: Sir, I wanna talk about something.
CEO: Go ahead.
Y/N: Sir, I can't work with Taehyung. He doesn't cooperate nowadays. He is very cold and rude. It will also affect his image. If someone shoots his character at work and if it goes viral, it would be a loss for a company. Since you are close to Taehyung, I am telling you, sir. And I don't want to work with him. I will take a long leave from my job till they end their contract.
CEO: Y/N-shi, do you know why you are still at this company even after dating Taehyung?
Y/N: No.
CEO: It's because of your behavior and ability to manage things. You have to work with BBS and of course with Taehyung too even though it's hard for you. Their contract is going to end in 2 months. I will tell you about something next month. Till then, work with BBS and Taehyung and then decide if you wanna take a long leave.
Y/N: But sir...
CEO: Just for a month...  wait for 1 month...
Y/N: Okay, sir.
CEO: You may leave now.
You were about to leave and
CEO: Y/N-shi, some things are not exactly as you see. Reality might be different from that.
Y/N: I didn't get your point, sir.
CEO: Don't think about it much. You will come to know about it next month. Focus on the work for now.

You left the office and went home.

You and Eon Jo reached home.

You and Eon Jo went to work every day.

One day you were searching for scissors and found a pregnancy test kit in the drawer.

Y/N: Eon Jo-yah, who ordered this test kit? Did you?
Eon Jo: *Lying* Yeah...  I ordered it long back for you. I thought you might need it since you slept with Taehyung Oppa.
Y/N: There's no need for that. We didn't do anything yet. Don't worry. We are still virgins.
Eon Jo: What? Really? You both never had that?
Y/N: No.
Eon Jo: Wow. You are so clever.
Y/N: It's not clever. It is our mutual understanding.

One day...
You told Eon Jo that you are going to some location for work. Eon Jo said that she has some work and left early.

You and your team went to the location for the photoshoot of the Girl's group. It was some beachside. You quickly finished the photoshoot.

Assistant: Ma'am, the photoshoot is over. Let's go..!
Y/N: Send them to my email id. Send me the drive link. I will look into it on the way. By the way, I will take a bus. You guys may go.
Assistant: If you need anything, call me.
Y/N: Sure..!!

You said that because you saw Eon Jo near the beach. You felt something is fishy and you followed Eon Jo.

You saw Eon Jo weeping and arguing with a man.  It was her boyfriend

Eon Jo: Honey, why are you doing this now?

Eon Jo's bf: What should I do then? Bare it? No way. I will do it in only one condition.

Eon Jo: What? What's that?

Eon Jo's bf: Give me 100 million Won and I will obey to it.

Eon Jo: From where should I get that money?