Doctor's Daily Life - Special Karte 3

Start from the beginning

4 days ago

January 11

An abandoned house in the Seannut City, Margraviate of Seannut

The Northern AIDS Investigation Team was regarded as one of the criminals who assassinated the emperor by the government of Seannut, an Orthodox that values loyalty to the Emperor over the Pope, and they were immediately hunted by the Seannut Army. The investigation team had gained the trust of the underworld residents by treating a certain prostitute for syphilis, and in exchange, the team was hidden from the army, but after two months of hiding out, the location of an empty house that was both a hiding place and a temporary clinic was finally discovered.

"Lucrezia! Doctor Shiro! Terrible news, the Seannut Army has found out about this place!"

"!!"

Salween, a servant of the brothel, informed Kanzaki, the head of the investigation team, who was on the second floor of the vacant house where they were hiding, in the examination room, and Lucrezia, the head of the prostitutes in the underworld, of the emergency. They were shocked to hear it.

BANG-BANG... BANG!

"...Gunfire!?" Kanzaki exclaimed.

Almost as the same time that Salween appears, the sound of a gun is heard after that, one of the team members, laboratory technician Hajime Amon, came running upstairs.

"Kanzaki-sensei, get ready to escape! They are right behind us! All the patients in the waiting room have escaped from the back! The team members are already getting into the trucks with their luggage. It's just us now!"

"...Just give me a minute!"

With that, Kanzaki rushed over to one of the only three old beds in the examination room and begins to remove the IV needle that had been placed in a patient who was being treated with an IV penicillin antibiotic to cure syphilis.

"Amon, take care of that one over there!"

"...Got it!"

The two men finished removing the IV in less than 10 seconds. However, there was one patient who had just started medication, and the IV connected to her could not be removed yet. After having the two patients with the IV removed get up and having Amon take them to the back door on the first floor, Kanzaki gave instructions to the two remaining people there.

"...Lucrezia, Salween! Take this person downstairs, and when the drugs in the bag have finished flowing, you two remove the needle! The IV bag must not be lowered, got it!?"

As he spoke, Kanzaki pointed to the one remaining patient.

"...I understand! Hey, you!"

"Yes!"

The two nodded at his words. Salween, under Lucrezia's order, held the patient's body, while Lucrezia removed the IV bag connected to the patient from the wall. After the two carrying the patient went down the stairs, Kanzaki followed them down to the first floor. Watching Lucrezia and Salween's backs as they walked out the back door, Kanzaki said a final goodbye to them.

"So long, and stay alive somehow!"

Lucrezia looked surprised at Kanzaki's words.

"...That's my line! I can't thank you people enough! Don't get caught!"

With these words, the two disappeared out the back door into the darkness of the night. After seeing them off, Kanzaki immediately for the Type 73 heavy truck parked in front of the building.