Chapter 76 ( Fight Him)

Magsimula sa umpisa

" Why are you treating me so coldly?"

" I already told you to Go back to the Abestreu Clan. It's where you belong."

Catalina shooked her head. " I also long answer you. Gavin the place where you are is where I truly belong." Natahimik Ang binata sa sagot na iyon Ni Catalina. " Tell Me Gavin. Is what happened last night all a lie?" Sunod na tanong nito.

Iniwas Ni Gavin Ang Tingin. " You doesn't belong to the Dremor Clan." Malamig nitong Saad at tumalikod na.

" Why can't you answer my question? What Happened Last Night Is Just a lie?! If not? Why are you treating me this coldly " Gavin didn't answer.

" What have I done? For you to treat me like this!" Tuluyan Ng tumulo Ang luha sa mga Mata Ni Catalina.

" What am I doing is for you." Tugon nito at nagpatuloy sa paglalakad.

" For me? You're hurting me?! Gavin, How could it be for me when you're hurting me like this."

" Catalina, The choices that I will make. Will make you happy."

Natawa Ng pagak si Catalina SA sagot na iyon Ni Gavin. He never change. It's always been her. " Happy? Who are you to decide my happiness?" Puno Ng sakit na tanong nya but Gavin still doesn't answer. Nagpatuloy Ito SA paglalakad papasok sa elevator.

" My happiness is with you. It's the happiness that I wanted." Puno Ng sakit ba turan nya. " Can we just go back like before?" She asked, almost begging.

Sa wakas ay humarap na din si Gavin Kay Catalina. " You're happiness will never be me. It's always like that Catalina." Isang malungkot na ngiti Ang lumitaw sa labi Ni Gavin bago tuluyang magsara Ang pinto Ng elevator.

Why?

Napaupo si Catalina SA sahig. She felt like her leg no longer had any strength to stand. It's painful!

" Miss!" Napalingon si Catalina SA tumawag SA kanya. Nakita nya si Nez na nakatayo sa tabi nya.

" I don't know what the master is thinking but what he is doing is for you."

"For me?" Muling natawa si Catalina. " How could it be for me?"

" Miss, Master is also hurting. Do you think that he really wanted to let you go?" Tumayo si Catalina SA pagkaka upo.

Nez is right? Gavin won't ever let her go? No matter what happens? Even if it kills him, why is he like this? She must find the reason only by that. She can understand Gavin.

" Do you know something Nez?"

Nez shook his head. " I don't actually know Miss. I just know that the Master really doesn't want you to leave." Turan nito na tila naguguluhan din.

" Is that so?" Napatingin muli Ang dalaga sa elevator. " Does he really not want to make me leave?" Bulong nya SA sarili.

Catalina clenched her fist and shook her head. How could he doubt Gavin?

She promised Gavin therefore she doesn't plan to give up. If Gavin wants to push her away then she will be persistent to stay with him.