𝐕𝐈

《《《《

《《《《

❝sᴛɪʟʟ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇs sᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ɪ'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇ. ❞

"You just up and forgot about your oldest child huh? that's crazy."

"Chile you're so dramatic." My mom spoke through muffled speakers.

"Mama you sound like you underwater scuba diving. Why your sound so messed up?" I asked, grabbing two boxes of frosted flakes from the shelf.

"You know i'm not good with this new advanced technology." She complained, shuffling the phone.

"Remove your hand from the speaker that's why it sound like that."

"Ok can you hear me now?"

"Yea, much better."

"Good. How've your been baby, is everything going well? Have you adjusted to the weather and everything?" She spewed out multiple questions rapidly.

"Chill chill." I chuckled. "Everything is cool ma i'm good."

"Great! Now let me tell you what's been happening down here."

Oh lord I knew she was about to tell me all the drama from the neighborhood.

"You remember Ms.Elaine from down the street?"

I nodded.

"Right, so why did she have the nerve to come over here and knock on MY door to tell me she was tired of being woke up because of my music. So I need to keep it down."

"You lying?"

"The devil is a damn lie. So you know what I told her?"

"What you told her ma?"

"I told her to take her raggedy ass on somewhere. Because first of all don't come around here trying to run shit. When she can purchase her own home like I did then I'll take advice from that hag. Until then she need to put all that energy into paying that mortgage before the REAL home owner come and kick her wrinkled ass out." She ranted.

"You really heated about this?" I laughed, watching as her nostrils flared indicating that she was actually angry.

"Yes I am pissed. Because first of all, excuse my language, but bitch worry about your damn self and all of them different old men that's coming in and out of that run down ass whore house you call a home." She continued.