"It's late. Shit, he hasn't taken any medication yet." I said I was beginning to overreact, I shut the restroom entryway before I took the coat off the couch so I could wear it since I was wearing just a sleeveless top and shorts. I began to stroll towards the way to get out as I heard Sota calling me.

"He's Outsi—Yah, your stressing yoursel— Don't stress yourself, Wait for me!" I heard Sota say before I began running out of the room, I previously went to the living room since it was near our room however nobody was there, so I ran towards the hallway while calling him.

"Grandpa? Where are you ?!" I began to tear up stressing, for what reason isn't he in that frame of mind as of now. I don't have a pack on the off chance that it's not good for me to stress however I'm more worried over my granddad now, I went into the kitchen yet all I saw were two servants washing and cooking.

"Excuse me, did you se—see my granddad ?!" My inquiry as my tears began to fall, the two of them turn to me smiling yet it didn't take long so that them might perceive how I looked crying or in light of the fact that I appeared as though another person.

"Ms. Ka—Kang, your granddad is outside." Said while washing the dishes, my eyes enlarged, I quickly began to leave the kitchen and ran down the corridor and I met Sota.

"It's late around evening time, for what reason did you let granddad out ?!" I expressed furiously to Sota as my tears kept on streaming, he woke him up to talk yet I didn't allow him to talk any longer since I ran again to go outside where my granddad was.

"Azumi, Wait!" I heard Sota pursuing behind me, as I left I heard music outside, I looked left and right just before I saw the light was at that point brilliant when it came to the lawn where the musics were additionally coming.

"Yah!" I pivoted to see Sota emerge from the house, I began running again to the right to ensure where my granddad was. My pulse getting quick, hands getting cold alongside a sweats framing because of apprehension.

"3..2..1, Happy Birthday again, Mr Kang!"

Out of nowhere I saw my granddad, barely any individuals around him applauding as they sing a melody. I quit running as I watch them from a good ways, I unexpectedly feel different as my concerns out of nowhere disappeared.

"You didn't allow me to make sense of." I heard Sota said getting the breath close to me as his hand was put on both of his knees, I disregarded him since I began to ponder around the area that looked so exceptional of the celebration.

"Who did th—"

"Azumi! You're here!"

I heard Ms. Somi's voice that makes me turn my head where her voice came from, I began strolling towards them with Sota behind me. In any case, before I could draw near I ran nearer to my granddad and I embraced him firmly on the grounds that despite the fact that my tension vanished, but my anxiety remained.

"You makes me worried about you." I murmured to my granddad as we both embraced one another, I cleaned away my tears again before we separated from one another. My granddad and I grinned at one another before to snickering, I look other than us where there's a couple of food sources ready as a celebration food.

"What are we hanging tight for? We should eat." My granddad said and everybody cheered as a result of the energy of the beginning of the feast, I ventured back a little to give others space so they can get their food. I check out the entire region as though my appears to need to see my eyes, I turn around to really look at my granddad however I see him moving toward me.

"Are you searching for the secret of the person who gave the celebration-of-Mr-Kang once more?" My granddad asked, I grinned and promptly shook my head before I dismissed. I don't have the foggiest idea why I have a vacant outlook on this, I should be cheerful in light of the fact that my granddad praised his birthday but with me once more.