Welcome The Apparatus Battler, Rumi-Chan!

Start from the beginning

Noticing the slight expression the smaller demon was making brought a smile to the third-year's face. "It's kinda messy, but if you'd like you can take a look around," Kirio offered, sitting up slightly feeling a bit more recovered.

Irumi blinked at him, hesitating for a brief second before setting the paper fan down, and got up, walking towards one of the tables covered in vials and pots stuffed to the brim with peculiar dried herbs.

Kirio watched her move to that table, her hands hesitantly touching the edge of the surface, keeping a safe distance from any of the items. "As you probably already know, Magical apparatus or tools are items to enhance or operate with magical energy." He spoke up, watching her shift from one foot to the other, growing amusement and fascination rising within him watching the slightly shorter demoness's reaction- her expressions and the way her ears twitch showing her apprehension nearly caused his excitement to bubble and rise quite quickly- and that scent.

Rumi tilted her head, muttering under her breath a light "I see", turning to look at Kirio as he stood back up, a hint of nervousness coming to her blue eyes as he came closer-causing that luscious scent to heighten- nearly getting him to begin drooling- but Kirio had some control, he had to mask it and just barely managed.

Upon instinct she took a step away from him as he walked in her direction, standing by her side. His smile seemed to widen, it felt kind, and understanding but still felt...strange to her as her stomach and heart seemed to twist to the point it was becoming hard to breathe.

Quickly, as the feelings grew; Rumi looked away from his face, confusion coloring her a soft pink as he reached out. Kirio's hand briefly brushed past her hand to a board with paper demon cutouts pinned to it with a crystal ball resting on a purple pillow right beside.

Irumi quickly pulled her hand away from the table, tucking her limb close to her chest as her face heated further-much to her own swelling confusion. What is going on with her...?

Her actions seemed to deeply amuse the teal-haired demon further if his gentle smile was anything to go by. Kirio held a hand to his lips, partially covering his mouth and the slight bit of drool that began to dribble past despite his best efforts as his other hand gestured to the contents further back on the table. "How about I show you a few magical tools and how they work?" He offered politely, swallowing back his drool and keeping his expression kind.

Irumi's ears twitched downwards, bewildered with herself at why she was feeling so...weird- and in her mind rude near this upperclassman that was speaking so gently and kindly towards her. 'You're being ridiculous...' she scolded herself as she took in a shaky breath, once again shoving away the frightening feelings to nod. "Y-yes, please do!"

He smiled at her again, seeming to notice her fidgeting and restlessness she was trying to push aside. Rumi saw a slightly rosy color come to his cheeks, his smile becoming all the wider, "It's my pleasure then, this here," Kirio reached forward, the palm of his hand hovering over the crystal ball. "Is a crystal ball that holds magical energy and can slightly enhance its output. Like so." The orb began to faintly glow, the magical energy seeping out and going into one of the many little paper dolls.

Irumi perked up, managing to distract herself with the fascination of seeing the doll begin moving around. The blush stayed firmly on her face as she leaned in for a closer look, her ears beginning to twitch as she moved her curled fists close to her lips in her amazement. "Oh wow! The doll is moving now!" she gasped out in awe. "How amazing!"

As she said such, Kirio began coughing, blood coming up all over again as he paled and swayed once again. "Ah-I've reached my limit..." the third-year confessed, moving his hand away to press a handkerchief to his lips. His shoulders shuddered at every cough as his magical energy strained.