Chapter 1: The Truth Hurts

"Chat get your sneaky ass down here right now!!!" My momma called from the living room.

My name is Chassidy Glover aka Chat . I'm kinda short, brown skinned, and I have regular brown eyes. I may seem like the average kind of girl but I'm beyond beautiful and I have the body of a stripper. My thighs, butt, and boobs do not go with the rest of me they too big so I say. I look exactly like my dad who died in a car accident when I was 13. He was my rock, I loved him so much. Losing him caused me to go into a depression stage and I haven't been the same since. I'm 18 years old and I live with my mom and my stepdad. When my stepdad stepped in the picture my mom turned on me. She said I wanted her man but what she didn't know was that I'm in LOVEE with girls. Anyway....

"Yes Mama?" I said walking into the living room where her and my stepdad sat with stern looks on their faces.
"What is this?"she asked holding out a book of some sort. I walked closer to see what it was and my heart dropped when I saw it. It was diary. I wrote EVERYTHING in that book. I knew she read it. Tears welled in my eyes as I prepared myself for the worst.

"You know what. Ima just come out and say it. I don't want you in my house. Ain't no child of mine gone be round here being gay. Get your stuff and hit the door." She said as she threw my diary at me.

I wanted to say something but my words were stuck in the back of my throat. Tears fell from my face. I was stuck. I looked at my stepdad who was amused at the situation. I ran to my room and immediately started packing my bags. I had no where to go so I did the unexpected.

*ring ring*
*Person: Hello?
*Me: Hey Z. I need a place to stay for the night. I have no where else to go.
*Person: Oh now you need me? When I ain't have no one to turn to you wasn't there for me. How dare you call my phone with this b.s. Bye Chassidy!

That was my old best friend. We recently got into it because I chose my ex girlfriend over her. I finished packing my stuff and headed out the door. I packed everything into my car and came back for some food. My mom had already went to her room so I snuck everything I could with me. When I heard footsteps I finished stuffing my bag with food and ran for my car.

This was horrible. I'm 18, I have no home, I only got $150 to my name, I have a car that's on half a tank and I don't have any friends or a job. Where am I gonna go? I pulled up to a 24 hour restaurant and sat in an empty Booth. I started to cry my eyes out for 2 hours when an unknown female sat across from me.

"You're too pretty to be crying. What's wrong?" She said holding my face up with two fingers. I looked up at her and was taken away by her beauty. Her hair is long and she has golden green eyes.

"My mom found out Im gay and she kicked me out and now I have no where to go." My tears came harder. She got up from her seat and sat next to me. She wrapped her arm around me and rubbed my back.

"Damn. That's sad. How old are you?"
"18."
"Wow. That's messed up. Im 19. My name is Camilla Price. I have my own place and I live alone. I'm willing to help you under a couple conditions."
"Really?." I lit up and the tears stopped.
"Yes. The 2 conditions are, you get a job. And you don't f**k my girl and we'll be A Okay!" She said smiling a sweet smile.
"Oh my gosh thank you soooo much!!" I squealed and hugged her really tight.
"Yes now come on. I ate my food already and I'm ready to go. Follow me in your car." She said getting up to walk away.

We parted ways and I trailed her car to some old run down apartments. There were dudes in all black standing on one side of the block and some barefooted little kids running around playing guns. The place wreaked of piss and sex. There was trash and everything everywhere. Her apartment was on the second floor. We took the stairs up to her door.

I couldn't help but stair at her butt as it jiggled when she unlocked the door. I was astonished at her apartment. It was completely different from the outside. It smelled like incents and cinnamon. She had nice red leather sofa's and beautiful tropical pictures hanging every where. It looked more like a pent house than an apartment. She showed me to my room and helped me settle in.

I thanked her so many times then hit the shower. I laid on my new bed and stared up at the ceiling. I heard the front door open and close a couple times. I guess it was her girlfriend because I heard yelling and screaming then a door slam. A couple minutes later Camilla came into my room and cried to me telling me how her girlfriend of 4 years just left her for a man.

I can tell her heart was broken how she cried. Her crying made me sad all over again. We sat on the floor crying into each others shoulders for hours until we finally dozed off on the plush rug under us.

....... I think Ive found my new best friend.
--------------------------------------------------

Sorry for any mistakes.

How do y'all like it so far?

Comment!!!!!!!!

Vote!!!!!!!!

Chat In Media ::