𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

☂︎UMBRELLA COLECTION
──────

"Great, five's gone!" I said as started to walk in circles around the sidewalk. "You know we could always just go to a bar and get a drink.." klaus replied trying to persue me but it was obviously not going to work. "Klaus, I am literally 13 years old, incase you forgot!" I said as I turned to look at him and whipped my arms into the air.

"What. But you're 30 right? I mean we have the same birthday..?" klaus tried to reason. "Technically yes, Physically and Mentally speaking. No" I said as I started to walk away from klaus. "Aww come on! Can't I spent some quality time with my sister!" He yelled still standing in the steps of the building as I was walking away.

***

As I was reaching the steps of The Umbrella Academy I heard faint voices coming from inside, that's weird it sounds like as people were fighting. Probably Diego and Luther again. I thought as I opened the door only to get a vase thrown to my direction.

"HEY!" I said only to be greeted by a person with a pink bunny cartoon mask, "What the hell-" I soon realized they were holding a gun my direction so I made a whole through the wall and ran through it and closed it again before the person could follow me.

I started running down the hallway of the second floor as I heard screaming coming from the basement, I ran to the basement only to find diego and allison fighting the same person from earlier. It seemed like they were stuggling, "Hey asshole!" I said as I turned into a into Iron. The person with the cartoon mask tried to shoot me but as they realized it was no help I couldn't help but grin.

I ran up to them and started punching them, and they started to helplessly fight back. I realized I was running out of juice so I took Diego's and Allisons hand and created a hole through the wall and pushed them in with me before the cartoon mask person could enter I closed it back again and turned about into my normal human flesh self.

"That was brave of you" Allison said sending me a smile which I replied with a smile back. "I could've handled them" Diego remarked as it made me roll my eyes. "Fine, if your so brave i'll leave" I said as I created another hole through the wall which lead me to the alleyway. "Wait Eight!-" I heard diego said but I had already closed the hole.

I turned around only to find klaus in the garbage looking for something. "Come on! I have to find this so pogo will get of my ass!" klaus said digging through the trash. "I would ask you what you're up to klaus, but I really dont care" I heard another voice say above us.

"Hey klaus, five" I said as I walked over to where they were. "Hello there y/n, again" five said politly shooting me a smile which I returned. "Oh here it is!" Klaus said as he pulled out a doughnut..? or bagel..? I really couldn't tell was it was and I really don't care.

"You know what klaus I love you," I said as he started to eat the doughnut as smiled at me, "But you disgust me sometimes" I said as I followed five into a truck.

"Why are you following me?" Five asked as he got into the drivers seat and I sat in the passangers, "You know I don't really have anything to do, plus you've been gone, i've been gone, were alike right now, maybe we need each other company" I said putting my seatbelt on as five started the truck

Five had parked in front of the same building we were here earlier today, we sat there for about three hours, he was just starring into the distance while I was reading vanya's book I had found in the library.