𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

☂︎UMBRELLA COLECTION
──────

"Come on old man! Where is the cash!" Klaus yelled as he was looking through the drawers for money. "Klaus?" Allison said as she entered her fathers study looking at the high man in the chair. "What are you doing?" Allison asked as she leaned in the door way with her arms crossed.

"Oh Allison is that you! Hey come here!" he said as he walked over to allison with his arms spread. The both hugged and stayed like that for five seconds before breaking the hug.

"Long time" Allison said, "Too long, Hey! I was hoping to see you, actually," He said as he took a paper out of his pocket and a pen, "because I wanted to get your autograph. Add it to my collection!" He said as he shock his hands in a jazz type of way. "Just out of rehab?" Allison said not impressed.

"No, no. No, no, no, no! No. I'm done with all that." He said trying to comvince allison but clearly she knew the truth. "I just came down here to prove to myself that the old man was really gone. And he is! He's dead. Yeah!" Klaus chuckled as he walked back to the desk and sat down, he put his legs up the desk and started to play with the end of his skirt.

"You know how I know? Because if he were alive, not one of us would be allowed to set foot in this room. He was always in here, our whole childhood, plotting his next torment, right?" He chuckled as he looked back up at Allison.

"Remember how he used to look at us? That scowl? Thank Christ he's not our real father so we couldn't inherit those cold, dead eyes!" He laughed as he spun around the chair.

He started to laugh like a maniac and spun around the chair, "Number Three!" Klaus tried to imitated his father as he laughed. "Get out of his chair." Luther said coldly as he didn't dare enter the sacrade room that his father possesed.

"Oh, wow, Luther! Wow, you really, uh... You really filled out over the years, huh?" He said as he stood up and walked up to Luther. "Klaus." Luther said ready to lecture klaus but he put his hand out infront of him.

"Save the lecture. I was already leaving." He said as he walked out the room into the hallway like a maniac. "You guys can talk amongst yourselves." He chuckled.

Before could walk farther down the hallway Luther stopped klaus, "Drop it" he said as klaus dramatically turned around. "Ex-squeeze me?" He said trying to act confused. "Do it. Now." Luther said with a firm voice. "All right. All right. It's just an advance on our inheritance! That's all it is. No need to get your little panties in a bunch." He said as he took some stuff out of his jacket.

***

"Ah." Klaus said as he walked out into the street where the alleyway was, he was holding a box he took out of his pants he hand stolen from his fathers study. He then realized that it was just a book and a box, he threw the book away as it was just a book and took the box and kissed and walked away.

"So, Klaus is still Klaus, in case you were wondering. You know, after all these years, I find it strangely comforting... Did you see Diego?" Allison asked luther. "With his stupid outfit? Oh, I know." they laughed remebering diego's stupid batman outfit.

"Do you think he wears that thing in the bathroom?" Allison asked and laughed just imagining that. "Like in the shower? Yeah." Allison laughed again, this time it was real laugh.