𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

☂︎UMBRELLA COLECTION
──────

My eyes fluttered open, the bright lights blinded me which forced me to close my eyes again. I finally opened my eyes again and embraced the light, I sat up and looked around me, the hospital wing. How long have I been out?

Then I spot a calendar, I put my foot on the cold tiled floor only to realize how weak my legs are but I still try and almost fall, but I got it. I got up and walked straight up to the calendar, March 2019. 2019? I've been out for 16 years?

The wind outside the starts howling, the sky turns dark blue and thunder arises. I walk up to the window to see a kind of blue portal outside in the courtyard. I ran through the hallways down the stairs into the courtyard to see my family.. but much older standing infront of the blue portal.

"What is it?" Vanya yelled at her siblings looking at the blue portal. "Don't get to close!" Allison yells as he puts a arm infront of her siblings. "Yeah, no shit!" yelled Diego. "Out of the way!" Klaus yelled while he ran past me not noticing my presence with a fire extiguisher.

He threw the fire extinguisher at the blue presence in the air only for it to be thrown back. "What is that gonna do?" Allison yelled at klaus. "I don't know! Do you have a better idea?" Klaus yelled as he stood next to Allison. "Everybody get behind me!" Luther yelled as he put his arms infront of his siblings, "Yeah, get behind us!" Diego yelled as he slapped his brothers arm away and stood next to him.

"I vote for running, c'mon!" klaus yelled tugging vanya's sleeve. Electricity started crackling through the portal, an old looking guy was coming out but then he turned into a familiar looking 13 year old.

"Does anyone else see little Number Five, or is that just me?" Klaus yelled, he was right, that is five. I didn't know what do so I just ran back inside before anyone could see me.

***

"What's the date? The exact date." I hear from the kitchen, I have no idea what to do should I just go in there an say "HI! I am back from my coma of 16 years! Yeah you probably haven't seen me for 16 years because I have been locked up in the hospital wing by our father! And I haven't aged a day!".

Wait, I haven't aged a day? Why. You know what I don't really care at the moment I just want to talk to my family.

I was drowing in my thought and stopped listening to the conversation but then I heard something, "You mean like what happened to Ben?" Vanya said from the kitchen. "What happened to ben?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen.

Everyone turned to look at me in complete shock. "Holy shit! I thought you were dead! Ahahaha! Your little just like five!" Klaus said and started to laugh, "Have I been out that long?" I asked as I just stood there.

"Seems like sleeping beauty has finally woken up" five said. I just sigh and walked out of the kitchen. "Are we just going to ignore the fact that y/n woke up when we all thought she was dead and the five appeared out of nowhere?" I heard klaus say from the kitchen but I was already out of there.

***

"Did something happen?" Mom asked as she was holding and umbrella for me and her, since I was standing next to her. "Dad died, remember?" Vanya said. "Oh. Yes, of course." Mom smiled, not really sad but what could you expect, she is a robot.

"Is Mom okay?" Allison asked. "Yeah, yeah, she's fine. She just needs to rest. You know, recharge." Diego explained, ofcourse he would know, ever since we were little he was the closets one to mom. "Whenever you're ready, dear boy." Pogo said vowing his head in as a sign of respect.

Luther opened the vase where dad's ashes were in, he then threw them into the rain and they just, stayed in the ground not moving looking like a pile of dirt.

"Probably would have been better with some wind." Luther said akwardly. "Does anyone wish to speak?" Pogo asked but no one spoke and he sighed. "Very well. In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master... and my friend, and I shall miss him very much. He leaves behind a complicated legacy..." Pogo said as he staired and the black ashes in the ground.

"He was a monser." Diego said coldly while klaus laughed. "He was a bad person and a worse father. The world's better off without him." Diego countinued ignoring klaus. "Diego-" Vanya said. "My name is Number Two. You know why? Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He had Mom do it." Diego said with a frown. "Would anyone like something to eat?" Mom interrupted absoulety clueless. "No, it's okay, Mom." Vanya said as she put her hand in her arm. "Oh, okay." She smiled.

"Look, you wanna pay your respects? Go ahead. But at least be honest about the kind of man he was." Diego said staring directly at Luther.

"You should stop talking now." Luther protested as he stepped forward. "You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One." Diego said. "You know what I am out of here, I already know where this is going" I said as I grabbed mom's arm and dragged her inside with me.