"You did it." Jonah's voice floats through the thick fog of my mind and I yip in pleasure.

I have shifted once again and I cannot help but enjoy the new scents attacking my nose, every new details my eyes can now see. It's ethereal, beautiful and enchanting.

I hear the crack of bones and my eyes shift to Jonah whose bones were already aligning to form his gigantic wolf. Being a beta wolf an added advantage. His coat is a dark brown with patches of white and grey littered all over his form. He looks amazing and I can't help but nudge his muzzle with his.

"Come on, we should go." Jonah's voice echoes through my head and my eyes widen. We can mind link each other?

I don't ponder on it though so I grab my bag by my teeth as Jonah dashes into the woods and I follow suite.

------

It has been two whole days and I had not shifted back from my wolf form. I have been enjoying the freedom that comes from being in my fur, the beautiful scents, hunting of wild deers and rabbits. It has been an eye opening and sweet experience. I had missed out almost two whole years of being in my wolf form, the other part of me.

I was so busy enjoying the sweet natural scent of the nature that I barely noticed the shift in the air. We were approaching his territory. His pack. Wolf Creek. The scents flood my nostrils at the same time as the memories. The memories of all the pain I had encountered. The moment I had crossed the border. All of them flood my brain and I have to close my eyes to push the memories away.

"We are here, we should shift before pack patrols show up." Jonah explains and I head towards a group of trees.

My fur recedes and my flesh returns as I shift back to my human form. I quickly put on my clothes and emerge to fin Jonah already shifted and dressed.

"I did not know you could mind link me." I state.

"Yeah, alpha and beta and some gamma wolves are able to link all  other wolves. It's important because if an attack were to happen, they'd be an easier way of communicating with other packs." Jonah explains, as he stares into the wide and enormous land of Wolf Creek. The pack that is responsible for my tears and pain.

"Oh that makes sense." I smile.

"I have mind linked the border patrol. They'll be here any moment."

With those words, I note the quick pounding of wolves heading towards our direction. I swallow hard, trying to subdue the pain and the uncomfortable feeling accumulating at the pits of my stomach.

Six wolves emerge through the thick trees, three in their wolf forms, the other in their flesh, clothed in nothing but basketball shorts.

"Beta Radcliffe, alpha has been inquiring of your whereabouts. You've been gone for almost a week." A dark skinned man, with short fluffy dark hair says as he stares at him, his eyes not noticing me at all. He must be new to the pack because I have never seen him before.

"I have a good reason for that, Ashton." Jonah replies, his eyes shooting to meet mine and almost instantly their eyes fall on me.

"Who are you? You look familiar." One of the pack warriors who had taken part in my torture asks as he stares at me, a look of confusion rushing through his eyes.

I had changed quite a bit I would say. My body that had been nothing but flesh and bones had now filled out and I look healthy and well kept. I looked nothing like the skinny, malnourished girl I was a year and a half ago. I had changed and I loved all the changed I had gone through.

Before he can respond, a figure emerges right behind the gathered warriors and my breath hitch. He was actually here.

"Beta, where have you been. You cannot disappear and emerge a week later with no explanation." His voice is exactly as I remember. Cold. Detached and full of nothing but malice.

"I can explain." Jonah beings glancing at me and that's when his eyes meet mine and they widen.

I meet his eyes, the cold green eyes that had hurt me, that had enjoyed ripping my flesh. The eyes that had stared into mine while he beat me to a pulp. The eyes that had shone with ecstasy as he teared and ripped my flesh with his whip and knife. I could feel my scar burn as if I was back there with him, ripping through my face, offering me a permanent reminder of who he is.

Every day you wake up, I'll be the first thing you see.

I vividly recall the words he had uttered and he had been right. The scar has always reminded me of him. The beast that he is.

"Mate?" He whispers as I see tears gathering in his eyes. Eyes that I dislike so much. Eyes that I loathe it's shade. The lightest shade of green I have ever seen and I hate it.

I don't respond and my mind vaguely registers him rushing towards me, a look of elation flashing through his eyes. I wasn't and isn't feeling the same. He is a few feet away from me and before I can pull away he pulls me towards him, holding me close to his chest alighting light sparks on my body and I hate it. I hate the sweet scent that is supposed to appeal to me but is only making me want to puke. The sparks that rushes through me that reminds me of how disgusting he really is.

His hands are touching me. The hands that have hurt me, the hands that have scarred me. The hands that nearly r*ped me, the hands that have smacked me and hurt me beyond belief. I hate it! I hate it all! I hate who he is. I hate that he thinks everything is okay. I hate that he is hugging me, I hate that hi scent is invading my nostrils. Goddess I hate him.

"You're here, you're really here!" He murmurs and I nearly puke at how soft and different his voice is. It's disgusting. It's repulsive. I want his arms off of me.

I shove him with all the strength I have in me and he has no other choice but to let me go. He stares into my eyes, hurt and remorse evident in them. I almost cackle at the emotions displayed. I wish I could say I cared anymore, or ever did.

"Can we talk about this at the pack house?" Jonah breaks the weird silence and I glance at him.

How would I handle this disgusting example of a mate. He's already so disgustingly clingy. Goddess.

-----

I have the worst case of writer's block. Also, I'm still busy.

This chapter is also not written quite well, there's a few holes buuut, I'll have to do, for now :)

I'm having my exams in a week's time and I need to read! When that's done, I'll be more dedicated to writing.

Have an amazing day/night.

Vote. Comment. Share.