Yumeko: What was that...

---

- You woke up while feeling your head being heavy. You were having severe headache and the worst thing of the start of day is this. You looked around and then saw the time. You got up and went in the washroom.

Y/N: What the...

- You looked at yourself. Your face being swollen, while your cheeks being a little red. Indeed you cried for sleep and it hits more different.

Y/N: Why do I do this to myself....

- You mumbled and washed your face. You suddenly felt the chills and feel like your bones were hurting internally as if you will have fever soon. You quickly got the towel and wiped your face. You heard your phone buzzing.

Y/N: Taehyung...

- You frowned. Why he is calling you? You picked up and before you could respond he already started to speak.

Taehyung: Where are you? Did you forget that we had meeting?

- Your eyes widen. You checked the time and heck yes. You are late.

Y/N: I'm sorry. I-I will be there in 30 minutes.

- You said while panicking. You heard him sighing and then he speaks.

Taehyung: Alright. You sound like you just woke up now...

- You were surprised when it was not even a thing to get surprise over it.

Y/N: Yeah... I'll be there soon. I'm sorry once again.

- Taehyung nods and says.

Taehyung: It's fine. Don't drive recklessly like you did last night or just call your driver even if you love to drive.

- You nodded and agreed to him before hanging up the phone.

---

- Jimin was out whole night. He woke up feeling quite tired. His muscles being stressed as he didn't get sleep properly. He didn't wanted to go home. He opened his eyes saw the beautiful sparkling sea in front of him. He looked around and realized he ended up sleeping here.

Jimin: Huh...

- He whined and run his fingers through hairs. He checked his phone which he muted. There were so many people in his life that were just ruining his mental health so he just shut them off for some time. He saw tones of missed call from his hyung. He rolled his eyes and says.

Jimin: He probably wants just signature of mine.

- Jimin adjust himself and sits properly. He was staring at the sea which looked beautiful until his peaceful time was disturbed by harsh sound of window knocking. He immediately looked at the direction of sound and his eyes widen as and old man was standing there with a broom. Jimin rolled down the windows and asked.

Jimin: Huh? Grandpa do you want something?

Grandpa: So you were sleeping. I thought you passed out.

- Jimin smiles awkwardly and nods. Grandpa then says.

Grandpa: This generation is just so messed up. They don't even know about anything.

Jimin: Excuse me...

- He asks.

Jimin: I want to use restroom.

Grandpa: You see that Bush.

- He points at the shrubs and a big tree. Jimin nods and looks at Grandpa again.

Grandpa: Go and do it.