Part: 6

Seokjin: The kissing scene.

- Taehyung stares at Seokjin as if his emotions immediately evaporated into thin air. The thought about it just makes his heart hurt. He can feel the stabbing pain in his chest as if someone is basically attacking his heart with knives. He is hurting but his tears won't come out. He stays silent.

Seokjin: Taehyung?

- Seokjin calls him as he notices Taehyung zoning out. Taehyung looks down and chuckles.

Taehyung: About that...

- Taehyung looks at Seokjin and smiles a little.

Taehyung: It doesn't really matter. We are not together anymore. I feel like she is already dating someone who loves her more than anything else.

- Seokjin realises, he shouldn't have asked about it. He can see how painfully Taehyung is smiling. Taehyung sighs and says.

Taehyung: Besides that it's now just few months. The filming will be over and we both will go on separate paths. So it is meaningless to stick with the past.

- Taehyung gets up from the seat and looks away.

Taehyung: I should go and wash up. I stink.

- Taehyung laughs while smelling his clothes. Moving out from the dining area, Seokjin sighs looking at his younger brother.

Seokjin: I should have stopped her.

---

Jisoo: Oh my! Taehyung you are here.

- She exclaimed as Taehyung was about to go in his room. Jisoo smiles widely and walks to him.

Jisoo: How was your day? Are you hungry? I can cook something for you if you want?

- Jisoo asks. Taehyung is like her younger brother. Taehyung smiles and says.

Taehyung: It's fine. I already had dinner.

- Liar. Taehyung chuckles and says.

Taehyung: I should go and sleep. I'm tired anyways.

- Jisoo smiles a little and says.

Jisoo: Alright. Sleep well.

- Taehyung nodded and mouths 'you too'. Jisoo stared at him walking in his room. And she find it really odd. He was all drained out as if he lost everything. Jisoo sighs and thinks.

Jisoo: I hope everything goes back to normal.

---

- Taehyung closes the door and feels his tear welling up in his eyes. He looks down and slowly tears starts to fall. He looks up again to gasp the air. His throat hurting as if he is losing his voice and drowning in his thoughts. He wiped his tears and forcefully gulps to get rid of painful feeling.

Taehyung: Why? I'm already trying my best to get over from it? I was doing well but why this is happening again and again!

- Taehyung frustratingly states while running his fingers through his silky locks. Walking towards his closet, taking out his hoodie but something falls on the floor. His eyes went down at white paper. Taehyung grabs it and flips the paper only to get flashbacks again.

Wedding picture of you both.

- Taehyung stares at the picture blankly. He looks at your smile while staring at him while him being in absolutely in love with you. He smiled as he caressed the picture with his thumb. Unknowingly a tear escaped from his eyes. He takes a deep breath and snaps back. Putting the picture back into the end of drawer.