- Taehyung sighs and nods.

Yumeko: Have you ate dinner Y/N-ssi?

- She asks. You looked at her.

Y/N: I ate garlic bread before coming here.

Taehyung: You don't like garlic bread.

- You were trying to lie but your ex husband knows about your choices and how picky eater you are. Taehyung looks at you but his gaze was quite intense which made you look down immediately.

Taehyung: Stop lying here okay? Just because you want to look skinny you are not eating. You do this all the time. Will you take care of yourself now or not?

- You sighed heavily as the words were ringing in your mind. You closed your eyes.

"Look at her, she is eating like she never saw food"

"Y/N why don't you try to diet? Your thighs are getting thicker"

"I told you to lose weight for the drama. Why are you ignoring my words? Your collarbones barely look visible"

- You shook your head to yourself. You almost starve yourself just to maintain your figure and weight. When you were with Taehyung most of the time you were worried that he will make you eat food and that's why you started to stay out but about drinking.

You wanted to stop but your mind was your own enemy.

Taehyung: Y/N?

- He asks as you were zoning out while your tears which were threatening to fall didn't get unnoticed by him. His eyes soften and looked at you. You looked fragile. He softly touchs your hand which made you flinch. You looked at him but you couldn't keep your gaze at him.

Taehyung: What's wrong?

- Yumeko looks away, feeling hurt by Taehyung action towards you. It is her choice to stay with Taehyung and she needs to accept. She can't change the priorities.

Y/N: Nothing.

- Your voice sounded more colder. You didn't thought it would sound like monotone. Taehyung sighs and says.

Taehyung: You should eat rather than arguing here.

Y/N: I'm on diet.

Taehyung: Of course. You will say this every single time! Y/N please stop doing this now!

- He raises his voice a little. You looked away and scoffed.

Y/N: Why are you caring? As if we are still married.

- He holds your arm and turns you to face him. He forgot that Yumeko is still here. You looked at him with your teary eyes, trying not to breakdown. He gazes into your eyes before saying by lowering his voice.

Taehyung: You think I'm still a fool?

- You frowned. Taehyung looks away and then looks at you again.

Taehyung: You were the one who called me insecure when I was not. Now tell me who is the real one who has insecurities? It is you. You need to overcome them. You are too vulnerable mentally that you get easily criticized by the people around you.

- You looked away.

Y/N: You are getting on my nerves now.

- Taehyung chuckles and says.

Taehyung: You just can't digest the truth.

- He backs away and looks at Yumeko who was just looking away. His eyes softened. He gets up and says.

Taehyung: Yumeko.

- She looks at him. Taehyung sighs and says.

Taehyung: You should get some rest. I'll manage the things. You should go in the room.