Y/N: Jimin I literally don't have energy to fight with you.

Jimin: Then why are you doing this? What's wrong? Did something happened on the set.

- You stood at your place like a statue as you remembered his words.

Y/N: Let's not talk about it.

Jimin: Why? Tell me. If you are just going to keep it inside then-

Y/N: Then what?

- You said being completely numb and thanks to him that your mood is slowly ruining even more but you know that you are wrong this time.

Jimin: You are changing.

- Jimin says. You frowned. Jimin gets up from his seat and holds your hand.

Jimin: Let's go home.

Y/N: No.

- You said while looking down. Jimin sighs heavily and says.

Jimin: You are doing the same thing that you used to do when you were married. For God sake Y/N don't destroy yourself like this!

- You looked at him with teary eyes. You pursed your lips together and took a deep breath.

Y/N: Do you think I'm doing this because I love it?

- You asked him. Walking closer to him, you said.

Y/N: It's just distracting me from the reality. It's making me happy. And we were married we had different situations and a lot of complications...

Jimin: Then you should've tried to solve them instead of coming drunk home. Do you even noticed how Taehyung would have felt to see you in that? Do you even realised that you were slowly ruining the relation?

- He says while sighing and placing his hand on his hips. You were looking down whole time. Your tears threatening to fall.

Jimin: Look at me.

- He softly says. You looked away not wanting him to show your teary eyes anymore.

Jimin: Y/N-ah... It hurts to see you being like this.

- He cups your face making you look at him. Your tears fell down as your eyes met his. He wipes your tears with his thumb.

Jimin: Don't cry...

- He whispers softly. You sniffed and nodded. You sighed and removed his palm from your cheek wiping your tears.

Y/N: You are right.

- You said making Jimin smile sadly. You looked at him.

Y/N: But... It's getting harder everyday. I'm trying my best to move on and work on myself but... If it's wasn't for Jisoo unnie I wouldn't have signed.

- You sighed heavily. Jimin nodded and said.

Jimin: I know things must be hard for you at this moment. But filming will be over in few months.

- You nodded. You heard your phone ringing. You picked up the call. It was your manager.

Y/N: What?

Manager: Mam tomorrow you don't have shoot.

- You frowned.

Y/N: But weren't we suppose to film the other scene?

Manager: It got cancelled because of some issues. If they are fixed they will start everything in the evening.

- You sighed and nodded before agreeing. You hang up the call and looked at Jimin who was already staring at you with anticipation.

Jimin: What happened?