Ryan : hey it's allright, i got you,

His soft and calm voice is working as a magical portion to bring back her sanity..

Czarina : why can't they stay the fuck away from you, always wants to snatch you away from me, and i just hate it, i hate the way they give you those dirty looks i just fucking hate it..

She pressed the back of her head on his well built chest, closing her eyes shut letting her unconscious mind take a lil rest, as for ryan he pecked her shoulder while drawing small circles on her waist to calm her..

Ryan : no one is going to take me away from you, you'll always have me, you just need to turn back and you'll find me standing behind you to hold you safely in my embrace protecting you from everyone who wants to hurt you.

She abruptly turned around before pinning him to the elevator..

Czarina : kiss me..

Ryan : huh..

Czarina : kiss me please..

With that she smashed her lips into him, kissing him desperately, Ryan's mind was blank for a good couple Minutes or second..

Czarina : just kiss me baby i want to feel it that's all I need to be at ease...
It's you whom i need most for my sanity...

she said between her desperate kisses, Her desperate voice pulled him back to reality as he kissed her back passionately with love no lust added, only love to offer, And soon they heard a ting Sound, indicating they have reached there destination, czar step back pulling ryan along with her, as she is not in a mood to break there passionate kiss, so they stepped outside without breaking there kiss, as soon as they step out of the elevator, all of a sudden two bulky, well built men come in front of them, before they could react according to the situation, those mens are fast, as they yank ryan away from czarina's, breaking there hot make out session..

Ryan : what..the...

Czarina : the fuck.. you dare to do that..

She half yelled facing those 2 kiss blockers, who is keeping ryan hostage by caging his arms from either side.. ryan parted his lips to say something, and was about to say something but before he could utter a single word, an deep authorative voice stop him.

Grace : young lady time to end your dirty little play, and come back home with us..

Czarina heard these sounds from her back, it doesn't take czar any second to guess whom these voice belongs to..

Czarina : grace, that's not fair, you are invading my privacy..

Czarina said getting annoyed, she turned around to face grace who scoffed in response.

Grace : really but i don't think so, because everything is fair is love and war,

Grace takes a step closer to her..

Grace : and sneaking out from your room at late night, even after you know it's prohibited, without informing any one of us, you just went missing, and for whom, for these fucking Evan's.. are you kidding me..

She yelled back pointing towards ryan, who is just listening to everything, being Caged by those bodyguards, it's not like he can't fight back hell ne.. he can, he is quite coz he respects elders coz he knows who grace is, nd he can understand the reason behind these whole argument, he should have been done the same , if he'll be in hers shoes, they love and care for czar more than there own life then offcourse they'll get worried and scold the one who is at fault, so he can't blame them.