chapter- 51

Sid who was sitting at the stairs staring at the lake without blinking...

They performed the Pooja for Asha...his heart felt light....

Thinking of Asha makes him remember all those days he waited badly to get her love...

Back then he was just a normal guy who had certain responsibilities at the very young age...he didn't had time to enjoy his life like other teenagers..still he had few memories and moments with his small circle...

But then again he joined work had a monotonous life...working..taking care of his mom ...leading a normal life...

And then came his married...Asha came into his life...he had hopes ...he thought his life would change but unfortunately nothing happened...

Asha might not been in love with him...and he might not have found the meaning of love at that time...

Both weren't at fault...they can only blame the situation...

Still the universe gave him a beautiful meaning for his life through her...His daughter...His Pari...his everything...

And he will be always grateful to Asha for that...She gave him his everything...

And today he is here remembering everything...He wanted to remember Asha with a smile..

He asked for forgiveness as he forgot about her death anniversary...

"Mujhe maaf kar do Asha...tumne meri zindagi ki kitni badi khushi de kar chali gayi...jis din mujhe dard aur khushi dono mila main uss din ko kaise bhul sakta hun....par tum bhi yahi chahti ho na Asha...uss din khushi se yaad karun...humare Pari ke liye...tum khush ho na Asha...?.."

He thought...feeling a pain..she might not be his soulmate..., his Love or a best life partner or not even a friend but still she is a part of his life..that part which he can never forget...mother of his child which is above everything...he will always be grateful to her ...They were destined to meet to bring a Beautiful soul to this world...

But the feeling of guilt, regret everything was still in his heart....he would have done something Asha would have been in this world today...only if she had opened her heart to him...but he cannot change anything now...it was all destiny...he had accepted that...and he can't regret that life too as he had a beautiful gift through that...

Now he just want her to be happy to be in peace...and he want to ask her whether she is happy looking at their daughter growing up..

He closed his eyes....with a trembling voice asked again...

"Tum khush ho na Asha?"

Suddenly he felt a raindrop on his skin...

His hands shivered...he looked up to the sky...

He felt as if she is answering...a drop of tear fell from his eyes...with a hope she would be happy wherever she is..

He was looking the sky again with a smile smile...with a hope ...for sometimes

Slowly his thoughts shifted as he was looking at the moving clouds..

Thinking of his pain and those days...made him remember another beautiful soul...his present happiness...His love...his soulmate... Maybe...maybe...

He thought...still restricting to accept his feelings...

"Sana.."

Suddenly his lips curved into a smile...all those days he craved for love, happiness , care ...but a soul who was ready to do anything for him was present just right infront of him..