chapter- 19

"Sana...aaj ke baad tum uss ghar mein nahi jaaoge..."

She said... loudly...making her shiver...and looked her with shock...

"Mummy...kya hua?"

"Bol diya na Sana...nahi jaayegi...tum ab upar jao..."

She shouted...

Sana stood there .. shocked.. .

Sana- Mummy hua kya hai aapko...

Mom- tum tum...kabhi wahan nahi jaayegi...vada kar abhi mujhse...aaj ke baad un sab se dur rahegi tum...

She shouted...

Sana shivered at her voice...her mom never shouted on her like that before...

Sana- Mummy....

Mom- Sana tujhe meri kasam tum wahan nahi jaayegi ab...jao kamre mein...

She shouted and then shut the door...and moved from there ..

Sana couldn't understand why was she behaving like that ...and she was shocked to the core...too...

She walked to her room... confused and shocked...by the words of her mom...

She was at her room...she looked the balcony...

She was so confused by her mom's reaction...

Sana- mummy ko ho kya gayi....

She remembered Sid's mom's face...

This was the first time ever her mom is reacting like that...still she thought there would be some misunderstanding between both of them...

But that never happened before...

The way she asked her to promise to be away from his home...was not going well with her...and she can never do that ...not even in dreams...

Sana- shayad kal sab thik ho jayega...

She laid on the bed... sleep was so far for her....

She hugged the teddy....but she couldn't sleep... everything was so confusing...

She took her phone and plugged the earphones..and walked towards the balcony...

She was wearing a short baby pink night dress....with her hair tied into a high bun...

She was looking at his balcony....and smiled reminiscing the memories....

But at that moment her breath hitched when she looked him coming there...with his coffee mug...

It was almost 1.00 at night ...

Before she moves from there he looked her...

He gave a surprised look...She gave a blank smile...

They didn't speak anything .. just looking at eachother...he gave a warm smile...

Her cheeks turned red when she realised what she was wearing...

She looked so cute....for a second Sid also looked her and shrugged ...and looked his phone...

He was also looking at his phone...

She wanted to initiate a talk....but it was too late ..

But without thinking much ..she sent a message to him...

"Soye nahi ho aap...?..you were feeling tired na?.."

Sid smiled as her message popped...but looked her with a smirk...