Bad Boy's Obsession||KTH

Começar do início

I was busy in my thoughts when I suddenly heard a honk of a car.

"Are you coming or not?"

Shouted my brother.

"Coming, Jin Oppa"

I quickly went and sat in the passenger seat beside my brother. He then started the engine and we both headed on our way back to home.
_________________________________________

Unknown POV:

It was recess time, I was heading towards the canteen when I saw my friends staring at something, particularly staring at someone. When I followed to where they were staring my heart stopped.

It was a really beautiful girl, she looked like an angel. I never believed in love at the first sight until I saw her. In a few seconds I was madly in love with her.

I wanted her to be mine. I wanted to hide her from the rest of the world. I wanted to be the only person to admire her beauty.

"Soon"

I whispered to myself before my lips curved into a smirk.
_________________________________________

Time Skip (Again, I'm lazy lol😂):

Y/N POV:

Life went on smoothly and I was really happy with my life. In school I gained a lot of popularity because of my beauty. I made a lot of new friends in this two months but still Yoorim is my bestie.

The boy who lives right in front of our house, whom I mentioned before. He and I got really close and now we were pretty good friends.

But still there was a problem.

It was the one and only Bad Boy of our school. Recently I discovered that his name was Kim Taehyung. He is the son of one of the leading businessmen in the world.Each and every day was the same with him. He always stares at me with the same eyes filled with lust, hunger, love-

I couldn't figure out what.

At first I used to ignore him but now it is getting out of hands. He was present
everywhere you go. Nowadays you even spotted him in your neighborhood with his group of friends. At first I thought it was a coincidence but now I was damn sure it is not just a coincidence.

But I can't do anything because he belongs to a powerful family and above that he was hella rich. I can't even tell my parents or my oppa about it because they would really get worried about it and they are already stressed with their lives. You don't want to give them more stress.

Excect this Bad Boy thing everything was fine. I don't worry about Taehyung because I don't think he would do something to me-

Right?
_________________________________________

It was another day of school. Today you were pretty excited because it was Yoorim's birthday today.

While reaching school you quickly stared your mission on searching for Yoorim. But she was nowhere to be seen. After a few minutes of searching you finally found Yoorim. She was near her locker. Her back was facing you.

You slowly went to her and backhugged her.

"Happy Birthday Yoorim!"

You wished her and broke the hug.

She then turned back, now facing you. She hugged you back again.

"Thanks Y/N"
_________________________________________

Time Skip:

It was recess time, me and Aisha were heading to the canteen while talking about random things. When I heard someone calling my name. I turned back and found San there.