At the beginning of the game, the players of the Singapore team obviously went out of their way, and they played very proactively in this game.

The five of them quickly spread out in a straight line, heading towards the Huaguo team from different directions of the cave.

Suddenly, gunshots sounded from the front left.

Qin Xueyao was the first to spot the scout on the opposite side. She moved quickly, but was surrounded by three people in Singapore.

Xueyao fell under the violent strafing of bullets, and reported their location before dying: "At 9 o'clock, there are 3 people!"

Pei Feng said: "Hua Hua."

Hua Ran quickly ran over with the smoke bomb to interfere with the opponent's position, but in this round, the Singapore players learned from their experience and lessons, and they were not disturbed by Hua Ran. They rushed directly from the smoke and killed Huahua 3 on 1!

Fortunately, before Hua Ran died, a wave of shooting took away the opposite one, and it was not a loss for 1 for 1.

Pei Feng and Gui Siyang quickly flanked left and right. Pei Feng seized the opportunity to kill one of the opponents. In the end, the Singapore team won a small game with a quick 4-for-5 play.

In the second round, Qin Xueyao walked more cautiously, bypassed from the flank, and took the lead in reporting the position of the sniper on the opposite side.

Pei Feng lurked in the karst cave with his waist down, circled in a large circle, went behind the opponent, killed the opposite sniper with a headshot, followed closely with Qin Xueyao's scouting and Hua Ran's troubles, and fought back to regain the score.

The two sides fought fiercely in the narrow, dark cave, and the score went from 1:1 to 2:2, and the situation was in a stalemate.

The captain of Singapore gritted his teeth and said, "A wave to disperse them!"

The 5 players seemed to have tried their best to rush to the Huaguo team at the fastest speed, and directly used their life-for-life violence to shoot wildly. Next, in such a fierce and fast battle, Pei Feng simply didn't have time to issue an order, and a wave of team battles changed 4 to 5, and the scout of the Singapore team hid to the end.

——Winner!

Seeing the rare golden words on the screen, the five players of the Singapore team burst into tears.

It's not easy!

Played the last small game, and finally won a difficult 3:2.

In the past, it would not be so difficult for them to fight Huaguo at all. This time, it is really strange that the Huaguo team has become the most difficult bone?

In a soundproof room.

Seeing Jiang Shaoyu coming in, Pei Feng took the initiative and said, "My, my command, I made a mistake."

In the last wave, the five Singaporeans rushed forward like wild horses, and Pei Feng died before he could command his teammates.

Jiang Shaoyu did not blame him. Under Singapore's desperate style of play, Pei Feng remained calm and persisted until the fifth round, which was already very good. He took a step forward, patted his apprentice's shoulder lightly, and said in a low voice, "If you win or lose a match, don't blame yourself."

Pei Feng smiled slightly, and he knew that the master would not criticize him for this.

Master is a very principled person. What he cares more about is the attitude and performance of the players. As long as you have a positive attitude and do your best during the competition, it doesn't matter if you lose. If you lose, you can sum up experience and continue to improve yourself.