Ive Been Waiting For You

Start from the beginning

"Aww baby, did i forget to pack you one?" I embarrassed him. I gave him my backpack and he snatches it and get a flashlight. I scanned the room with Steve, covering ground. "Cute place. Think this is the one Steve, our future home."

"You're funny."

"It could be in our budget. Tripe homicide drops the price, plus we get all this for free. The money we are saving." I chuckled. I saw something, the clock. The stupid clock. Max joins me and we stared at it. "You all see this right? Im not losing my mind again." They all agreed. Thank god.

"Is that what you guys saw? In your visions?" I can still hear and see the clock ticking.

"I mean its just a clock. Right?" Robin slides over to it, wipes her hand across the dusty glass. "Like a normal old clock."

"Why is this wizard obsessed with clocks? Maybe hes like a clockmaker or something?" Oh Steve.

"I think you cracked the case Steve." Dustin pats his back.

"All I know is the answers are here. Somewhere. Okay everyone stay in groups. Robin, upstairs." Nancy orders and Robin follows her. Lucas and Max went together and Steve, Dustin and I stayed together. Knowing Steve, he definitely doesn't want me out of his sight. Steve looks at Dustin, sighs, and takes my hand to go upstairs.

"Was that a sigh?" Dustin calls him out.

"No I did not sigh."

"You just did." I nodded.

"Why'd you sigh?" Dustin follows us.

"I didn't sigh. Just come on dude."

"We literally heard you. Wendy just called you out too."

"We're always partners okay?"

"You have a problem with that?" They argued.

"It'd just be nice to, i dont know, mix it up a bit."

"So im boring to you? Is that it? Did you want some alone time with Wendy? I don't like Vecna would appreciate if you two get it on in the basement."

"Hey, Dustin. Its not like that. Steve didn't mean it like that, right Steve?" I elbowed him in the ribs.

"Right, sorry." Dustin rolled his eyes and checked the rooms.

"You gotta be nicer!" I pulled Steve into a room. "It's Dustin for crying out loud."

"Oh come on, we always have him. Maybe change it up a bit. Get a different kid."

"Maybe not say it in his face. They have feelings you know."

"Wendy-"

"Apologize! Now!" I walked out of the room and did my own looking. I walked into a room, a boys. It had toy cars, stuffed animals. It was never been touched or moved since the day Creel got arrested. I picked up a stuffed bunny and chuckled. I had no idea what I was looking for but here I am, looking. I kneeled down and checked under the bed. I pulled out a book of drawings, all weird and dark. I jumped as I heard Steve panicking. I dropped everything and ran to him. He bumps into me. "Steve! Steve!" He was trying to get something off of him. "Whats wrong?"