"And if I do like being around you, what's your point?" He teased, tilting his head at me.

"But why? Why do you want to be around me so much?"

"Because I just do..."

"Mhm" I hummed eyeing him suspiciously.

"But on a more serious note you think you could retwist my hair ?"

"Sure, but there's a rule. You gotta sit in between my legs facing me and that is non negotiable." I looked up at him through the mirror.

"Ain't never heard of no rule like that." He turned his lip up.

"My way or the highway buddy boy." Patting his cheek.

"Bogus as hell."

"I mean i'm literally doing you a favor and for FREE, so I really don't see why you're complaining."

"Yeah aight man whatever." He gave in and I just smirked.

"Whew that morning breathe is doing you wrong." I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Haaaaa" he stepped closer to me blowing his hot breathe in my face.

"You're actually disgusting." I pushed him away from me while he laughed as if it was the funniest thing ever.

Walking out of the bathroom I headed downstairs hearing loud talking. Entering the dining area where my family was.

"Good morning." I greeted everyone.

"And why're you at my home? Kenji questioned with a mouth full of bacon.

"Word of advice, close your mouth when your eating. You look like a pig." I advised patting his cheek.

"Good morning baby. There's two plates in the microwave one for you and one for Trace."

"Alright thank you."

I crossed the threshold between the dining room and kitchen. Grabbing my plate I re-entered the dining room.

"Soo I was thinking there's this party on friday and I was wondering could I go?" Journei asked fluttering her eyelashes.

"You must think we boo boo the fool." My mom turned her lips up.

"What are you talking about daddy?" She asked playing clueless.

"We know all about the party Journei. We know that it's for seniors and last I checked you are only a sophomore." My mom replied pointing at her with her fork.

"And how did you learn all of this stuff?" She questioned knowingly turning her head to face Kenji.

"We have our resources.." My dad spoke secretively.

"And by resources you mean Kenji, right?" She asked.

"....."

"Damn Kenji you snitching now? That's crazy." I instigated glancing back and forth at the both of them.

"Hey I had to do what I had to do. It was either her or me." Kenji shrugged.