40

*Mature Content Ahead*

Larry's POV:

I watched as Laurent climbed out of the shower, his perfectly sculptured body gleaming with water droplets running down his body. For a moment I was jealous of those water droplets gliding down his beautiful body, but quickly remember I can glide down his body any time I want. I groaned under my breath not wanting Laurent to hear me.

As I watched him finish drying his self off, my breath got caught in my throat and my heart rate began to pick up. I cleared my throat trying to regain my steady heartbeat. I didn't want Laurent to know I was turned on just from watching him drying his self off.

I quickly dried myself off and got dressed as fast as possible. I heard the doorbell ring and Laurent calling out to me to let me know the food was finally here.

"I'll get the door". Laurent said pulling on his sweatpants. I sighed at his naked chest. Jealousy instantly rose up again in me as I watched Laurent walked out of the room.

'No'. I finally said, stopping Laurent in his tracks. "What"? I heard him ask.

'I said no'. I told him firmly.

"I heard you". He said "What do you mean no"? He asked me.

'You will not be answering that door until you are fully dressed'. I told him firmly.

I heard him sigh but walked back into the room and grabbed a shirt.

"Happy". I heard him grit out. I smiled and nodded my head yes. I finished getting dressed and walked out of the room to find Laurent in the kitchen emptying the bags.

'Smell's good baby'. I told him wrapping my arms around him, kissing his neck. I heard him moan softly causing my c**k to twitch. I heard Laurent clear his throat, shuffling in my arms. I smiled knowing I'm the reason he's trying to not act on his lust, his urge, his need for me.

"I ordered your favorite". He told me earning a chuckle from me. All food is my favorite.

"Do you want to eat in here, or by the fireplace in the living room"? He asked me after he finished plating our food. I shrugged not really caring where we eat.

"How about the living room"? He told me. Again I shrugged my shoulders, but decided to nod my head yes.

We grabbed our plates and walked into the living room and sat on the floor, leaning against the couch next to the fireplace. Laurent placed his food on the coffee table, I watched him walk back into the kitchen, never taking my eyes off him, I watched as he walk around the kitchen to grabbing something. I'm assuming our drinks and with my eyes still glued still on him, I watched him walk back into the living room carrying two bottles of water and two bottles of sprite.

"Larry stop staring". I heard Laurent say, handing me my two bottles of drinks. I shook my head no and grinned at him.

For the next forty five minutes or so we are in complete silence, a comfortable silence, stilling glances at each other but not saying anything.

I was the first to finish my food, so while Laurent finished his food. I went to the bedroom to grab a couple blankets and pillows. I also grabbed the lube and warming massage oils. I walked around the cabin closing all the curtains and making sure the doors and windows were locked. After I was done, I sat down opposite Laurent waiting for him to finish.

Not long after I sat down he had finished his food.

'Laurent, go put your plate away I'll make a bed on the floor'. I told him, standing up, kissing his lips and smacking his firm plump a$$. I watched him again as he walked into the kitchen to discard his plate.

I heard him clean up the kitchen, I shook my head knowing Laurent wouldn't leave a mess till tomorrow. I moved the coffee table from the middle of the living room and spread out the large comforter on the plush carpeted floor. Adding a new log into the fireplace, I sat down against the couch waiting for Laurent to finish up in the kitchen.

"Larry, do you need another blanket"? I heard him say from somewhere, (most likely the bedroom). 'If you want one'. I answered. Not sure how cold it gets.

"I'll just bring one just in case". He said. I heard his foot steps coming down the stairs, and waited for him to return to the living room.

Once he returned in the living room, I patted the spot between my legs.

'Laurent come here'. I told him. I waited for him to sit down between my legs, before wrapping my arms around him and bringing him as close to my chest as possible. I kissed his head and neck earning me a whimper. I chuckled lightly.

I ran my fingers up and down his chest and stomach, stopping at his waist. Slipping a hand in his sweats I skimmed my nails down his semi-erect c**k. Dipping my thumb in his slit causing his c**k and mine to twitch.

Laurent's breathing began to increase slightly. Putting the oil on my palms, I gripped Laurent's growing c**k and began strocking softly with one hand while my other hand slid under his shirt, (I regret having him put on) tweaking his already hard nipples.

"F**K". I heard him grit out, grinding his a$$ against my throbbing c**k as I continued to stroke his.

"Larry please". He begged softly.

'Please, what baby'? I asked nipping and kissing his neck.

"Oh, f**k". He moaned out, grinding faster against my c**k.

'What do you want baby'? I asked him, biting his neck.

"You". He whispered breathlessly.

My stocking on his beautiful, veiny, throbbing c**k grew faster with my need to be buried deep inside of him. F**k I wanted him so bad, I could practically taste him.

"Larry, oh f**k Larry". He moaned, his body stiffening before he exploded in my hand and his sweats.

'Baby, lay down'. I told him removing my hand from his sweats. As he laid down on his back, I removed his pants and shirt. I grabbed the lube, lubing up his hole and my fingers.

I kissed his long, lean body, sucking his still erect c**k in my mouth as I slid a finger in his quivering hole. Allowing him to f**k my mouth, as I finger f**ked his a$$ adding another finger, stretching him.

Laurent jumped and groaned every time I hit his spot.

'You ready baby'? I asked him, lubing my extremely hard c**k.

"Yes". He whispered out.

Fully lubed, placing Laurent's left leg on my hip, I slid in his awaiting hot hole.

"F**k"...

'Oh, F**K'...

Laurent and I said together.

I started slow, wanting to enjoy watching Laurent's face as I hit his spot.

"Faster Larry, faster". He gritted out. Of course I picked up my pace, pounding into his tight heavenly a$$.

'Oh, f**k, baby'. I gritted out breathlessly.

"Yes". Laurent gritted out. Grabbing Laurent's c**k, strocking it, in sync with every thrust I delivered.

"Larry". Laurent whispered, exploding once again on my hand, followed by myself exploding in his tight quivering hole.

'Oh, sh*t'. I gritted out, clasping on Laurent as we tried to catch our breaths.

"I love you". I heard Laurent whispered out.

I didn't respond to him right away, sliding out of him, hissing at the sensitivity. Wrapping my arms around him, bringing him as close to my chest as possible and kissed his neck, temple and hair.

'I love you too'. I told him, wrapping him tighter in my arms.