12

After we finished eating and Rubix asked if I wanted the waitresses number that she had written down and was currently in his hand. I thought about it, well pretended to think about it mainly just to tease Larry. My plan before Rubix picked up her number was to act like I was putting her number in phone just to see how Larry would react. But Rubix grabbed her number first.

Staring Larry in the eyes I smirked while telling Rubix he can have her number that I wasn't interested because I was already taken and made a promise that I have no plan on breaking any time soon. The confusion on Larry's face, well actually also on John and Rubix faces as well, was absolutely priceless.

Their deep thinking faces made my smirk form into a smile. They were probably wondering what I was talking about especially since we have been traveling I haven't had any of my normal girlfits around with me. I refused to have any of them hang around us as we were on our workshop tour.

Actually back in Germany I was going to break down and offer one of them to come see me but I just couldn't find it in myself to do it. Even after all the crap Larry kept pulling I still couldn't hurt him the way he had done me.

I continued to stare at their faces for a few more seconds before breaking them out of their thoughts so that we can finally head back to the hotel. Tomorrow is our last day here before heading to Paris and I plan on either after or before the workshop to go shopping and buy some stuff for my mama and other family members.

After we double checked we had gathered everything we brought with us to the restaurant we headed out to meet our awaiting driver and headed back to the hotel. The drive seemed to be longer than it was when we drove towards the restaurant but no one seemed to mind everyone was off in their own little world.

I sat next to Larry and I could feel his confusion and happiness roll off him in waves. I knew he would be confused after I told Rubix I wasn't interested in that thirsty waitresses number because I was taken. To me I still am...

Yes Larry broke every promise he has ever made to me.

Yes Larry had broken up with me so we can "fit in".

Yes Larry hurt me over and over again.

Yes Larry did all that and more but I haven't.

I haven't broken any promise I have made to him.

I haven't hurt him over and over again.

I haven't broken up with him so he may have ended us but I have not, not yet anyways.

However I have actually ignored him after he pulled his crap.

I avoided being near him.

I refused to have any physical contact with him which not only punishes him but me as well but sometimes it is necessary.

Larry always pulls some sort of crap and just expects everyone to fall in line with him. Most of the time I don't mind, mindlessly following his bullsh*t mainly because I got to spend time with him but when he pulls his sh*t where I get hurt I flip it on him and denie his desire and wanting for me.

When we arrived back at the hotel we all headed to the elevator and once we reached our floor Larry and I wished both Rubix and John good night and headed towards our own rooms. But instead of going to my room I followed Larry to his. We were heading to Paris after our workshop tomorrow and I don't want all this tension between us carried over with us to Paris and ruin our visit with our family.

Mama doesn't deserve us fighting the whole time we are there and neither does anyone else. If we were able to go back to Paris and visit more often it wouldn't bother me as much especially since Larry and I had always either fought or was loving on each other as we grew up so everyone is use to us and the way we are. But I still didn't want to ruin their visit from us.

At first Larry didn't want to let me in his room until our arguing caused our voices to get louder and louder in the hallway he finally let me in but before I can continue our loud conversation he walked off towards the bedroom (most likely to change) leaving me in the living room.

I thought at first he was just going to change his clothes but soon after he left me standing alone in the living room I heard the shower water running. This f**king
a$$hole thinks it's that easy to get rid of me.

Instead of leaving I sat comfortably on the couch and turned on the t.v. waiting for his stubborn a$$ to get out the shower. Yes on top of Larry's selfishness he is also extremely stubborn unfortunately for him I am just as stubborn. Actually I can be more stubborn just depends on the situation like right now.

He had begged and pleaded with me for my attention and when I finally decided to give him some attention he pulls his usual crap. The only problem is that I know Larry better than he even knows his self especially when it comes to his feelings that he refuses to show anyone including me sometimes.

As he was showering I could feel his anxiety and happiness through our connection. His anxiety and his happiness was because I was close to him. Being close to Larry while he was showering was causing my body to warm up with tingles.

Memories of us in the shower kept playing over and over in my head like a never-ending movie. Without him even touching me I started to pant heavily and my heart began to race.

F**k I need to get out of here before I do something we will both regret well Larry would. Me not so much. Unfortunately before I could pull myself together and leave Larry came out of the bedroom in just a pair of sweats shirtless.

Sh*t...sh*t...sh*t...

Why does he have to come out shirtless with water droplets sliding down his perfectly toned chest and arms.

I couldn't look him in the eyes as my body started to feel weak with want and need for him.

F**k I need to leave.

What happened to me, I came in here strong and with conviction and now I'm as weak as a newborn?

Without looking at Larry I quickly walked out of his room and rushed to mine trying to calm myself down.

This is just like when we are at the house I avoided him like the plague every time he went into the bathroom to take a shower. We even made a rule of no walking around the house shirtless. It has been almost five months since I last seen him almost naked. Well except when he pulled that bullsh*t back in Germany.