"Veera, you will be fine," she assured her. "Just go with Izayah Stall. Meet the cast, look around, and take notes. Then come home. If something happens - which I doubt will since Izayah is the president and has bodyguards with him - then call me. Make up some stupid excuse and I'll back it up for you."

"What if someone looks at me?" Veera whispered, as if ashamed to vocalize her fears. "Or says something about me?"

"Then you look them in the eye and ask them to repeat it," Farah said. "Come on, girl! You've got to stick up for yourself. Whatever they say, let them say! People will talk. All that matters is that you know who to listen to."

"Oh. Okay, I guess," Veera mumbled. Farah removed her hands and Veera grabbed her phone. It buzzed before she put it in her bag - a text from Izayah's secretary about the meet-up plans.

"You know, I would also be surprised that you're going on a date with the President, who just casually walked into your school last week," Farah commented dryly. "But since this is Liquizel, the capitol of Liquiord, aka, the small-ass country that makes no fucking sense, then I'm not very shocked at this whole...arrangement we have right now."

"It's not a date," Veera said sternly. "I don't know why he asked me out of everyone; or why he was even talking to me in the first place. Maybe he just wants to get to know me better as Jordan's teacher?"

"That's plausible," Farah agreed. "But...to be fair...he is single and handsome."

"God, you think every single guy with money is handsome, Farah." Veera grinned.

"That is not true!" Farah snapped, her cheeks strawberry red. "I can't say that someone is attractive?"

"He's a bit too old for my type," Veera said. She tucked her phone and tossed Farah her car keys. "But if you like him, I can always let him know and set you both up on a date?"

"Get lost!" Farah swatted her shoulder. "He's cute, but I could never handle the stress of being the President's wife. Can you imagine how much work you'd have to do?"

"A lot of publicity stuff, I'd imagine," Veera said. "Not to mention the scandals and bodyguards and paparazzi."

"Damn, no way am I dating that guy," Farah said. "But if you want him, he's all yours."

"Nope." Veera held Farah's hand as she slowly bent her knees a bit and slid into the passenger side of the car. "But for a guy who gets everything that he wants, I would have thought he'd be your type."

"What is he, a billionaire?"

"Should make that much money."

"Probably. Boss Baby Billionaire?"

"Boss Baby Billionaire?"

"He's a Boss. He gets everything he wants like a Baby. And he's loaded! So, Boss Baby Billionaire."

"...Let's just get this day over with." Veera laughed.

Farah chuckled. "Okay, so not Stall. What about Night?"

"Vincent Night?"

"Yeah. He's hot as hell."

Veera smiled. "Okay, I have to agree with you on that. He is pretty good-looking."

"And you get to meet him!" Farah squealed and pulled into the road. "You're so lucky, Veera! Take a pic with him, okay?"

"What? No, I don't do pictures and you know it," Veera snapped. She rubbed her neck. "It makes my double chin look bigger."

"You barely have a double chin!" Farah chided. "Just get an autograph or something. His movies are bangers!"

"Yeah, yeah, I'll see," Veera muttered. "I'll also get to see the real Vincent Night, you know. Not the ones we see in movies. He could be a brat for all we know."