𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊.

TWO SUMMERS AGO

TWO SUMMERS AGO

DELILAH sat on the balcony the sounds of Chiquita by ABBA echoing throughout their room, they were laying on the floor tanning in the sun. "Hey," a voice said scaring the younger girl, "hey," Lilah said back to the now smiling Conrad.

He sat down next to them hearing waves and music echoing through the balcony. "So you seem kinda down are you okay?" Conrad asked concerned as the song ends and starts Taylor Swift's you belong with me.

"I'm just tired," they mumbled closing their brown eyes.

Conrad stands up, "wanna dance?" he held his hand out. Delilah laughed before taking his hand and swaying to the song, "so what are you doing up here?" They wondered leaning on the older boy, "Jeremiah is teaching Belly how to shag and who knows what Stevens doing."

Delilah chuckled as Conrad twirled them. They both went back to swaying hearing the waves crash.

"You belong with me," Taylor Swift sang finishing the song as Conrad glanced down at the younger girl who was now smiling brightly which would put the sun to shame.

He wanted to kiss them yet he knows he shouldn't but who gives a fuck about that, Conrad leaned down to kiss Delilah when the music suddenly stopped and Lilah's bedroom door opened. There stood Laurel and Susannah, high as a kite, the two teenagers broke apart, glancing at each other awkwardly.

Conrad glanced back at Delilah suddenly super embarrassed yet also glad the parents caught them together so he doesn't embarrass himself.

He never thought he was gonna regret that day for the rest of his life.

{☀️}

CONRAD AND DELILAH are stuck at a dance class for the debutante ball and are losing their minds, Conrad looked down at the younger girl who stood in the ballroom swaying and humming random lyrics.

"What you singing?" he asked twirling Delilah causing the girl to laugh, "just you know Fleetwood Mac."

"Ah yes, the amazing Fleetwood Mac," he said sighing while Delilah put their hands on his shoulders and started to sway just like all those summers ago.

"Hey, Fleetwood Mac is amazing!" they grumbled looking over Conrad's shoulders to glance at a lonely Belly that looked out of place.

He turned his head to see what Lilah was looking at to also see a very out-of-place Belly that needed a dance partner, "we should invite Bells over," Conrad whispered to the older Conklin girl who nodded.