It began with donations, research and finally Stark's Asylum where things were ran a bit different than other asylums.

Peter's respect stretched not for the connections the man had but for how far Dr Banner had come. He, himself, had been a patient here and now works here, helping others just as he was helped.

"Please" Dr Banner rolled his eyes bashful "I already told you to call me Bruce" he smiled, eyes falling on the folder "cute" he commented

"Thank you, I know I am" he couldn't help but joke, earning a small snort from the other

"I heard you took in a new patient" Bruce began and Peter somehow knew where this was going "Also heard many rumours about said patient... you going to be alright, kid?"

"I'll be fine" Peter gave a small eyeroll "People seem to be overreacting,as far as I know, but I'll stay alert" he reassured

"Good" Dr Banner nodded "if you ever need anything, you can come to me" he patted Peter's shoulder and Peter definitely didn't fanboy "that includes getting your hand on some propofol" he added with a whisper

"That won't be necessary" Peter chuckled "but thank you"

"Becareful, kid" Bruce gave one last squeeze to Peter's shoulder with an expression that spoke that he knew what the patient was capable of...

Well... Dr Banner was a violent patient, afterall.

Once Bruce Banner finally left his desk, Peter turned to the small telephone at his desk and sat down as he called the number responsible for residents' orders.

"Hello? Yes I'd like to make some orders for Wade Winston Wilson- No, he isn't called 'crazy son of a--' It's Mr Wilson" Peter leaned back on his chair, massaging the bridge of his nose

"Please refrain from calling patients names otherwise I'll be forced to complain Mr Jameson" he honestly hoped the one on the otherside of the line felt threatened because he did not want to speak to that man at all.

Luckily, the other person complied, giving a small apology with the excuse of "there's been just so many rumours".

"Mr Wilson still hasn't eaten so please ask the kitchen to deliver some food to his room, he'll eat there" Peter began, playing with the cord of the telephone "also, if ypu could please provide some change of clothes for him- a long sleeved shirt and a t-shirt" he said before remembering that a burn victim's skin can be sensitive "preferably with soft texture" he added.

Finished, Peter thanked and placed the phone down. This should be enough just to get started, he'll talk with Mr Wilson and check if the man would like anything else later- If the asylum doesn't provide said thing, he can always get it from his own pocket.

"Mr Wilson?" Peter knocked, hearing clattering from inside and pausing. Did they already deliver the food? That was fast.

"Is it alright if come in?" He asked patiently before recalling that Mr Wilson seemed to be a selective mute "I'm entering now" he announced.

Inside, he found Mr Wilson with his hands on his mask, grasping onto the bottom of the fabric. He sat on the table, some food on the surface and a half eaten plate of oats.

Oats? Really? No one likes those.

"I'm...sorry?" Peter apologized, uncertain "did I interrupt your meal?" He asked.

Mr Wilson nodded before shaking his head.

"Don't let me stop you" Peter closed the door behind him "feel free to continue your meal" he smiled.

Despite saying so, Mr Wilson remained frozen in place, eyes snapping from the food and then Peter before he pushed the plate away, face falling.

"Are you...no longer hungry?" Peter asked, frowning. Did he have a small apatite? Peter would've expected the man to be starving if he hadn't eaten since yesterday, not to mention with that body mass he'd most likely need more food than others.

Then, Peter's brain seems to connect the dots, taking in how Mr Wilson's hand were tidying up his mask now.

"Oh" he blinked "could it be he doesn't want to remove the mask?" He mumbled mainly to himself and must've guessed right from how the other tensed up.

"Am I correct?" He asked just in case "You don't want to remove your mask around me?"

The man before him glanced at him before adverting his gaze again and then finally nodded.

"Ah..." Peter hummed, looking over the room to search for a solution.

"Then how about this-" he began "I'll sit with you but keep my back to you, if you'd like" he suggested "of course, I can always leave and come back later" he added.

Blinking up at him, Mr Wilson tapped the table, eyes straying to the side indicating his thinking.

Finally, Mr Wilson gestured to the chair and Peter breathed easily, making his way to the chair across and pulling it out.

Twisting the Chair around, Peter took a seat, back to his patient. Dr Banner would attempt to put him in the asylum if he found out he had an 'aggressive' patient loose and had turned his back to him.

After a few moments, Peter heard the sound of eating and felt himself relax in his seat, happy the other was finally getting some food in his system.
Quietly, he reached in his bag to pull out a notebook and pen, lifting both objects when he heard the other stop again.

"Just going to write some things down" he said "or should I wait until you are finished?" He asked, unsure if he was being rude. His clock work had already began and he'd like to catch up on this morning's notes.

His reply was the other continue eating and so he put the objects down on his lap, balancing the notebook there as he wrote down Mr Wilson's response to being around other patients as well nurses.

He hummed quietly in thought, recalling how the other had made himself small and pushed against a corner, avoiding his surroundings. Peter wrote that down.
Recalling how Mr Wilson had stood up properly and joined Peter without being asked to do when he was being confronted by Jameson. Peter wondered what had been the meaning of that but still jotted it down.

"I didn't recognize you without the stubble"

Peter froze.
With wide eyes staring down at his page, Peter fought off all the urges to turn and look at his patient.

Mr Wilson had spoken to him.

Peter forced himself to let the shock go, not wanting to discaurage his patient from speaking again due to overreacting.

"Is that so?" Peter asked, smile finding itself on his face as he'd practiced. Peter wondered if that was the reason Mr Wilson hadn't relaxed as soon as he had seen him this morning.

"You aren't the first so don't worry about it" Peter added another note "although...I'm sorry if I scared you...?"

"Scared me?" Mr Wilson repeated in disbelief "with a baby face like that?" He added mainly to himself, if Peter had to guess from how quite it was said, and Peter told himself not to take offence to it.

Mr Wilson's voice was deep and scratchy, unused, but it seemed to rumble from deep his chest which was... Nice to listen to. Peter wrote it down.