"why're you suddenly so quiet huh?"

"what?? What do you mean?" She feels a bit nervous, avoiding his eyes.

"you were lecturing me and all, out of nowhere you went silent."

"Do I have to lecture you all the way??" She said, trying to sound confident, but it makes Heeseung's smirk grows wide instead.

"you feel bad for belittling me don't you~"

"huh?!" She scowls dramatically. "no I'm not!!"

"sure sure, chicky." He stands up, approaching her and pats her head.

"you're so sensitive. It's cute." She slaps his hand away and glares at him.

"c'mon let's go make some juice."

"you can just stay here. I'll bring the drinks for you."

"It'll be boring while waiting. I have nothing to do anyways."

It's funny to Heeseung how he can just go to his gaming room right now, but he suddenly prefers to watch her preparing juice for both of them.

A sudden change of preference, is Heeseung getting affected by y/n by any chance??

"Can you crack the ice for me??"

Y/n asked for help as she pours the oranges juice into the glass. Heeseung heads to the freezer and saw a big block of ice in a container. His eyebrows furrowed, expected the ice is from the ice mold but it's not being filled.

He takes out the big container and confusedly stares at it as he makes his way towards y/n. He's thinking on how to crash the ice. Y/n turns around, noticing Heeseung approaching her and sees the container he's holding.

"we don't have ice cubes??"

"no... It wasn't refilled..."

"oh... Then we should break it." Heeseung nods. He head towards the sink and opens the container. He opens the tap water and lightly rinse the ice, to loosen it from the container. He lift the container afterwards and tilts it to get it out. Unfortunately, he didn't get to hold it, resulting the block of ice to hit the floor, startling y/n by the loud thud.

"careful!!"

"wow it didn't break..." Said Heeseung. The ice may have been sitting in the freezer for days. It's impenetrable.

"gosh, we have to wash it first."

She bends down and tries to pick the block up but fail as it keeps slipping for her grip.

"aaah cold!!"

"aish I'll do it!"

"no I can handle this!" She protests and attempts to pick the ice again. Thankfully this time she managed to hold it.

"Aaaaaaahhh aahhhh cold!!!" She quickly places it in the sink, back in the container. Heeseung peeks from her shoulder, thinking of a way to break the ice in the container itself.

He looks around, and saw a fork. He grabs it and motion y/n to move aside.

"a fork??"

He starts stabbing the ice aggressively, creating snow dust all over.

"Heeseung it's not working! You're making shaved ice instead!!"

"no wait it's working!!"

"it is??" She looks and sees a crack forming. Feeling hope, she also grabs a fork and joins him. Both of them are aggressively stabbing the ice with no mercy, slowly the crack is getting bigger and bigger and the ice soon breaks.