#10

~ PRETEND ~
×
- Revenge, her first beauty -

Y/n gets out of the car and heads to the door, followed by Heeseung. Her eyes caught the small garden at the front yard. In a split second she takes a chunk of dirt in her hand and splatters it on her dress, shocking Heeseung.

"yah what're you-"

She ignores him, pushing him away and rings the bell. Heeseung grabs her shoulder and turns her around to face him.

"what the f*ck have you done?! You look dirty!!"

The door opens and Mrs Lee's eyes beam in excitement.

"welcome Olivia!!"

"hello mom." She smiles.

"come in i-" Her words came to halt when she saw y/n's dress that makes her shock.

"ohmygosh!! what happen to your dress?!!"

"I don't know mom she just suddenly-"

"don't worry mom, Heeseung didn't mean to do it."

She interrupted and his eyebrows crashed. Mrs Lee immediately glares at him. Heeseung turns to y/n in shock.

"what?!"

"what did you do?!"

"it's also my fault for walking at the side of the road. A kid was cycling and accidentally hit Heeseung. He lost his balance and accidentally pushed me to a mud puddle."

Y/n said with a smile and glance at Heeseung challengingly. His eyes darken at her before his ears suddenly meets a harsh pull by Mrs Lee.

"How could you pushed a girl?!! You didn't even lend her your jacket to cover herself?! You're such a brat!!"

"mom let go of me!! It's not my fault!!"

"not your fault?!! This insolent child!! You could've at least lend her your jacket!!!"

Y/n is smirking in victory, folding her arms at Heeseung.

"serve you right...'' She mouthed at him, boiling his blood.

"you..."

"honey, let's get you changed!" Mrs Lee gestures y/n to enters. She sticks her tongue out at Heeseung before walking away with his mother to a room.

"hmm let's see... There must be a dress beautifully for you dear."

"I didn't even want to do this. This is my favourite dress... But Heeseung is getting on my nerves, he deserves it."

Needs are sometimes meet by sacrifice. Besides, she can wash the dress later on, that is if the stain comes off...

"aha!! There's one!!" She takes out a dress and shows it to y/n. She frowns.

Heeseung is waiting at the living room, watching tv. His vein is still visible on his forehead.

"I'll teach her a good lesson after this..."

"m-mom! You don't have to- I can't-"

"it's fine it's fine! Just put it on honey!!"

He hears noises from the changing room. His father comes into the living room and sits down next to Heeseung.

"what is that noise??"

"mom is changing her clothes..."

"who's her??"

"y/n."

"y/n??"

His eyes widened. "I-i mean Olivia."

"Come on honey!! Don't be shy!"

"b-but mom!!" They both turn around when they hear Mrs Lee's voice. Mrs Lee pulls y/n out of the room, assuring her while y/n struggles to get out of the grip, embarrassed to come out. Heeseung looks at her and his eyes widen when he sees her in a dress.

"t-this dress... Is too revealing!!" Said y/n shyly.

A flower printed, short sleeves dress, with a v cut on her chest. The pleated skirt connected covers until above her knees, and a flower hair clip right above her ear. This is like the first time Heeseung has seen her wearing such a revealing dress.

And he called her a slut numerous times...

Y/n covers her chest with one hand while the other is pulling the skirt down. Her face is as red as a tomato.

"oh no need to be shy now dear! This is the dress my husband bought for me for our honeymoon."

Y/n's eyes widen. "ho-"

"honeymoon?!" Heeseung yells instead.

Heeseung chokes on his saliva and stands up, looking at y/n once again. They both made an eye contact. Y/n quickly looks away out of embarrassment.

"s-stop staring you idiot..."

Heeseung snaps to reality and quickly looks away, covering his mouth. His heart is beating rapidly, who would've thought he would be seeing this side of her.

Mr and Mrs Lee notice the atmosphere and giggle silently at the shy couple. "now, how about you two go out on a date?"

"what?!" Both Y/n and Heeseung said in unison.

"didn't you say you want her to try your brownies!" He reminded Mrs Lee.

"I burnt them. There's really nothing to do here! I just want to see my daughter in law so bad. But now seeing her looking so pretty, you should take her out, Heeseung."

"I-" Mrs Lee shoots her glare at him, stopping his words. He curses underneath his breath, annoyed.

"what a pain..."

Y/n sees Heeseung walking out of the house. She looks at Mrs Lee, feeling anxious.

"go now honey. Don't be shy. He's waiting!"

"Wait... I'm not shy!! I'm uncomfortable!!"

Y/n rushes outside and saw Heeseung is waiting in front of the car. She quickly approaches him.

"look just take me home and you can go somewhere else for a few hours."

Heeseung looks up from his phone and eyes her. His eyes land on her chest that she's helplessly covering.

"what??"

Heeseung leans away from the car and approaches her. In a swift, her body was covered by his jacket. Y/n freezes as she watches Heeseung buttoning his jacket on her.

"let's go..." He said in a lowly and enters the car. Y/n looks down at his jacket. She suddenly feels her heart is beating fastly.

"hurry up!"

"a-ah yes!!" She quickly enters the car. Mr and Mrs Lee were watching the scene from the window with wide smiles.

"now you use your jacket, Heeseung... What a dummy..."