#1

~ PRETEND ~
×
- Introduction, this is an accident -

"I'm sorry I'm late! I couldn't find you with all of the cars!"

She apologized to the driver as she enters the car with all of her bags and things. Quickly she closes the door and huffs out air loudly, leaning her body on the seat. The driver just stays silent, probably dipleased by her late appearance.

She indeed feels guilty for it. As soon as she got off the flight, she was supposed to hop on the taxi immediately but she got lost in the airport and couldn't find the car, since the colour black confuses her with other black cars.

"I-i will pay extra. I'll give you tips!"

The driver starts the engine and drives away. Y/n takes out her phone, looking up the address to the destination.

"umm, to here please..."

She shows her phone and the driver simply nods before setting up navigation on the screen.

Y/n then leans backs and dials a number.

"Hello?? Hey mom, I'm in the car, I'm on my way..."

"Yeah... Hmm..."

"I gave him the address... Yes I made sure to get the right one..."

"Huh?? What if it's wrong?? Mom, don't say that, I already checked it twice!"

"Yes I will be there in a minute.... Hmmm... okay, love you mom!"

She ends the call and let's out a scoff.

"How could she say that! I know I'm clumsy and all but I can take care of myself. I'm not a baby. I can tell the right address to home geez..."

Yun Y/n - a medic student who just came back from the United State to her home country for a semester break. She has been away from home for so long. She just found out her family has moved to a new house.

"I wonder how's everyone doing..."

She got a notification from her mother. She looks it up and saw a picture of a green house.

Mom :
[attached image] this is the house. hope to see you soon my sweetie <3

"Wow..."

She is amazed. The house looks so beautiful, beyond what she has imagined. And the front yard looks so wide. There's no house nearby so that means the house is in the middle of the woods.

Y/n is mesmerized. She looks up at the street and looks around. Her eyebrows suddenly crashed.

She realizes she couldn't spot a single tree on the street. Not even a hill or a forest closeby. Confused, she looks at the address in her phone.

"Excuse me, is the destination still far away??"

"We are almost there." The driver replied shortly.

"Oh??"

Maybe just a little bit more then she will enter a forest. She shouldn't be rushing about this and trust the driver.

"Lee Heesung!!!"

Young man in the living groans out loudly, tilting his head up by the voice of her mother echoing the whole house. He turns his head around after seeing her figure marching into the living room towards him.