#28

~ PRETEND ~
×
- See you again -

"you're leaving already..."

Byeong-Ho frowns sadly seeing his sister is putting her things into the luggage. She stands up and hugs his lovely brother with a laugh.

"I hate you goof."

"I hate you more... I wish to annoy you more..."

"hmm now help me pack." Shortly after, she pushes him away and walks back to her luggage like nothing happened.

"whatever."

"oh dear we're going to miss you so much..." Mrs Yun said, dabbing the tissue on her teary eyes.

"and we couldn't see you off at the airport!!"

"mom it's okay." She reassured. It seems like the timing is wrong since her family has work scheduled.

"It can't be help... We're so sorry y/n."

"hey no worries! I know you guys are busy. I promise to visit on the holidays..."

-

-

-

-

-

"Heeseung you good?? You've been spacing out for hours now..." Jay asked, concerned that his friend has been dozing out rather longer than he used to.

"yeah, you haven't touch your cigarette at all..." Sunghoon added. Heeseung looks up, confuse himself. He looks down at his cigarettes and saw it's burning out without him inhaling it.

"something ticking you??"

"was it that slut again??"

"nothing..." Heeseung replied shortly, not in the mood to dig into the conversation.

"bad liar..." Jungwon exclaimed the obvious.

"aish just shut up! I'm already so messed up right now!!" He rustles his hair frustratedly. He angrily looks up and his eyes immediately caught a familiar figure from afar. Without a word, he stands up and walks away from the skateboard deck, leaving his friends confused.

He enters the library again and looks around until he saw her on her tiptoe, struggling to reach a book.

"c'mon!!" She sees a hand grabs the book. The scene is so familiar, causing her to immediately turns around cautiously.

"Heeseung?!" She huffs out in relief, holding her chest. "what're you doing here??"

"you never learn a lesson don't you..." He coldly glares at her and y/n rolls her eyes.

"what? this place just have the book I need. And I told you I could've handled them myself." She snatches the book from him and Heeseung sighs.

"why're you here??" She raises an eyebrow. Heeseung is out of words to explain. He scratches his nape and looks around, getting nervous.

"mom wants to meet you..." He lied. It just came out of his mouth out of habit.

"oooh..." She nods. Mrs Lee probably wants her to visit for the last time before she departs. Understandable...

"just let me borrow this book and we'll go."

"hmm..."

-

-

-

-

-