#3

~ PRETEND ~
×
- Escape attempt -

"I'm... Home..."

She tiredly knocks on the door. Who would've thought the house is further, away from her expectation. She got exhausted from all the walking, getting sun kissed and carrying all of her heavy things. Man, she should lose some weight for this.

The door opens and it reveals her father, looking shocked after looking at her.

"y/n!!! My daughter!!"

"did you say y/n- Y/N!!!" Just then, a woman appears in a rush after hearing the familiar name.

They welcome her with a tight group hug. Y/n then enters the house.

"oh my what's with you??" Her mother, Mrs Yun looks at y/n's sweaty state. Her face is glowing red because of the sunlight.

"I... Went to the beach before coming here!"

"why didn't you apply any sunscreen?? And why didn't you invite us as well?!"

She doesn't want to tell what really happened to her today - She met a weird man and got forced and threatened to be his girlfriend.

Knowing how protective her father is, she can't afford making a scene. Plus, that Heeseung guy, he seems like he holds a strong power. she doesn't want to take any risk involving her family into this mess and put them in possible danger.

"haha I enjoyed it so much that I forgot!"

She laughs it off when suddenly,

"Noona!!!"

From behind, y/n was thrown by a massive force. The person wraps his arms around her neck and lock his legs around her waist.

"OUK!! Byeong-Ho!! Oof my back!!" Air was forced out of her mouth when she felt the huge weight.

"hye Noona~ miss me?? cause I miss you!!" She stumbles and both of them starts laughing.

"yah you're seriously heavy!! Get off of me!!"

Byeong-Ho gets off of y/n and she turns around to face her brother but gets shocked when she has to tilt her head up.

"oh my gosh you're tall!!!" Said her in disbelief.

Byeong-Ho laughs arrogantly and brush his nose with his thumbs.

"now I'm your big brother!!"

"eww!! But seriously, just in two years and you're towering me!!"

"whatever, how're you Noona? have you eaten??"

"I'm doing good and no, I haven't eaten. I miss mom's dishes!!"

"too bad, I cooked lunch!"

Y/n paused for a second and her mouth slowly opens up. "YOU cook?!!" She shockingly points at her brother, in disbelief.

"yeah obviously. oh right, you weren't home..."

"wow I'm excited to try your dishes!!!"

"let's go then! We are in the middle of lunch right now." Mrs Yun said excitedly and the family head towards the dining room together for their lunch.

Few days have passed. Mrs Lee goes to see Heeseung in his room only to see him playing games again with his online friends. Disappointment was shown as she comes inside with folded arms and displeased expression.