This has to be a dream

Flug stared down at the note in his hands, blushing heavily.

"This cant be real" he kept repeating to himself, slowly setting down the note on his desk.
Sure, he was glad that he wasn't getting yelled at or... Worse...

But, this was just so out of character of Blackhat! So, weird.

Come to think of it, why wasn't he getting yelled at?

"Whatever it is, it can wait for tomorrow." Flug said out loud, even more tired than he was before.

As he started walking back towards his room, he tried to distract himself from his boss with other thoughts.

"Demencia and 505 will be back in two days if everything goes according to plan!"

Although demencia may annoy him at time, he did have to admit the manor was missing its spark without them around.
Not to mention how messy certain places had gottan!
He made a silent note to himself that he would have to tidy up some places if he got any free time.

As he reached his room he silently took off his mask, this time putting it on his nightstand rather than letting it fall to the floor like he did previously.

The last thing he remembered be for falling asleep is looking at the clock next to him.

"1 a clock in the morning"

Oh well. He'll try to get more rest tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                   -Blackhats POV-
"Why the hell did I leave that note?!" Blackhat thought angrily to himself

Why hadent he yelled at Flug for being carless?
A memory flashed his mind of the scientist, and his stupid scared eyes. His adorable blue eyes.

"God, why were human emotions so complicated?" He said out loud to himself
He started to pase around his office, still thinking of the scientist and this weird new emotion, trying to remember the right name for it.

Was it sadness? No, that wasn't it.

What about, (God what was it called again), hatiness? No, happiness? Yeah! That was the right word! Not the right emotion though.

Jealousy? No, I don't think so.

What about-

Wait...

Then it hit him like a sugar coated brick.

"Oh."

"Oh no."

Did he like, like, his scientist?!
_________________________________________
A/N- Hey everyone! Sorry for not being that active! I've just been getting lazy, but i'll try to post a bit more often if I can. Have a lovely day/night friends <3

Words- 402