Explosives

"So why do you even where a mask docter?" Blackhat said blankly as they walked to the lab.

The sudden question caught Flug off guard, making him tense up a little (???)

Pretending like he didn't hear the question, Flug didn't answer, but he did start walking slightly faster than before.

"You didn't answer my question, Flug." Blackhat stated, still waiting for a responce. An annoyed expression showing up on his face.

"O-oh, sorry sir!" Flug said, tensing up even more.

"Thats not an answer to my question, docter."

Sending shivers down the doctors spine, he tried to think of a quick lie to tell the boss.

Finally deciding, flug stammered "s-sk-skin d-d-disease?"

"Oh." Blackhat said simply. He knew the docter was lying, because whenever he lied he always seemed to stamer more than usual. Not to mention, flug was just a really bad lier. He decided to ignore it for now. Though he didn't know why he knew this about the scientist, especially since flug barely lied, eventually coming to the conclusion that it was important to know this as his employer.

Finally, after what felt like forever in awkward silence, they arrived at the lab.

Doctor flug was still really nervous about the invention, because again, it was completely unstable and could explode at any time!

"Well are you just going to stand there or show me the godamn invention?!" Blackhat yelled, pulling Flug out of his thoughts.

"Well here goes nothing" Flug thought while pulling out the small invention

It was small bullets that could easily be thrown or shot to a target causing a small explosion of a very strong chemical that, if there was enough, could easily melt through something like a... paperbag for example! Sure, it maybe a little small and a bit underwhelming, but it was very useful and effective!

"Well, what the hell is it?" Blackhat said

"Its a b-bullet that realises a toxic g-gas upon impact sir." Flug said, still slightly worried the invention might not work.

"Finally, you invent something that sounds usefull." Blackhat said while flug walked over to the testing chamber.

"If this doesn't work I'm probably going to get a demotion." Flug mumbled to himself as he aimed the small bullet at the target in the chamber.

"Oh well."

Flug shot the target.

.
.
.
.
.

Wait, what?

It actually worked?!

It really worked!

Flug let out a successful cry when the bullet exploded on the target, releasing the gas successfully, filling up the chamber.

"Exelent job doctor!" Blackhat complimented putting his hand on flugs head/bag thingy in suprise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N-- Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed! If anyone has any suggestions for the next chapter, you can leave a comment responding to this! Have a lovely day!

Words- 466

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~