He shook his head refusing.

"But you're bleeding... And Sirius is-"

She moved past the boy quickly going to help up the injured Sirius.

"I'll be fine. But we must hurry Harry. Help me take him to my chambers.."

He agreed. Harry propped Sirius's arm over his shoulder as the three then went back to the castle.

Anah made sure to look out for the Dementors. After all, they were after Sirius. Once they arrived in her Chambers both Harry and Anah quickly laid Sirius down on her bed.

Harry stood to the side of the room watching his Godmother heal his Godfather.

Who would have ever thought the world's wanted man, and the world's greatest witch would turn out to be his godparents?

Anah sat on the side of the bed with her wand settled in her hand. She waved it around Sirius's body mumbling charms that quickly healed him.

This only went on for a matter of minutes. Once done, the healed man opened his eyes looking at the first person he had seen.

"Anah.." His shaky voice called out to her. She only smiled down at him. Her hand brushed against his face as she quickly pulled away.

"You're lucky I know my spells, Sirius."

His weak laugh filled her heart. He was thankful. "Have you seen your face?.." He questioned bringing his hand up to trace over the marks that we're plastered there.

"Of course I have. Now rest, you can't hide out here all night long."

Harry observed the room he was standing in. From the looks of it, Anah had plenty of pictures of people settling on her desk. Maybe it was of family members? He slowly walked over examining every image.

He saw a picture of his parents. It was bewitched. They were together with Harry waving. They looked so happy together. He moved on to the other pictures that were there. Out of the six, he counted only four stood out to him the most.

The picture of his parents and himself. The one of Anah and Severus Snape. Which looked quite odd, it had seemed as he was forced to take the picture. But yet, he was.. smiling? There was also a picture of a woman who looked just like Anah, but she had black hair and dark brown eyes. In the picture, she was holding a baby. He only wondered what that was about.

The last picture was of a little girl. She had long black curly hair that stopped at her shoulders. Some hair was up while the rest rested on her shoulders. She was smiling, and she seemed happy. Her eyes were glowing. She had a mixture of dark brown and hazel eyes.

He picked up the portrait turning over to see the written words on the back.

"Can't wait to meet you."  

His attention from the picture soon turned over to Anah. She was doing a healing charm on herself.

"Professor.." Harry spoke settling the picture back on his place.

"You know, you don't always have to call me that." She smiled before hissing after a sharp pain hit her chest.

"What may I call you then?" He only eyed her actions.

Anah threw her ripped cape off of her body as she then traced her wand over her wounds.

"Whatever you wish Harry." She hissed throughout her words as she continued.

He watched in awe as her injuries began to heal.

"So.. if I wanted to.. I could call you.. Godmom?.." He questioned as she turned to him. But now her injuries were clear, but the marks remained on her body. The pain still ached in her chest and face.