"If so, You should know my answer, my love. I'm willing to start everything over.. Just to be with you." She added while pressing her forehead against his. They shared a moment after her words were exchanged. Finally, they were together at last.

It took the two another hour to get up and dressed. They parted ways once Anah was freshened up and dressed. They agreed on meeting up later tonight for dinner.

How else could Anah spend her day? Well grading, of course, she was a teacher after all. She paced down the bright halls of the school with a smile formed on her face. How better can life get? After almost 13 years of being apart.. she was finally reunited with her true love.

While on the way to her class she walked past some students along the way. Some were concerned about why the professor was so happy and cheerful. Someone must have put something in her tea.

As usual, she ran into Harry. He was accompanied by Hermione, Ron, and also the Rat. Which was also.. Peter Pettigrew. How could she forget? She needed to get the rat to Sirius. Well at least help him.

On the walk to her class, there was a conversation held, mostly by teenagers.

They mostly talked about the trip to Hogsmeade and everything that happened along with it. Arriving at her classroom everyone entered as she quickly walked over to the pile of papers, which she forgot to grade. Everyone pitched in to help grade of course. The conversation carried on until Harry changed the subject.

"Professor V. May, I ask you something?" He questioned which caused her to look up.

"Of course, love, ask away." She replied setting down the quill that was in her hand. All attention went to Harry.

"While at Hogsmeade, I overheard something.. about Sirius Black.." He was mumbling by then.

She cocked a brow curious about where the conversation was going.

"What about him Harry?.."

His blue eyes soon met hers. " Well, It was stated that he was.. my Godfather.."

A deep sigh escaped from her. Here goes the conversation she wasn't ready to have with him.

"Yes.. He is.." She replied as Harry kept his eye contact.

Ron and Hermione were only lesioning in, Harry had already told them everything.

"And it was also revealed that I had a Godmother.."

Anah gave him a nonchalant look. He knew already that she was it.

She leaned against her desk with her arms tucked.

"And who might she be?" Her words echoed across the empty class.

Harry kept his eye contact. "It's you. You're my Godmother."

Anah's features remained simple as she gave off a sigh. She never did come up with a way to explain to Harry that she was his Godmother. How would she have said it? The boy barely knows anything about her. She brought her hands up to her face eyeing the boy back. He was silent.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He questioned. She shrugged her shoulders as she resumed back to grading. She felt guilty almost.

"It would have been revealed in due time Harry." When she looked up at him, she noticed the look of disappointment written all over his face. It was better if he hadn't known to begin with.

He said nothing more after this. The teens stayed no more than ten minutes until they were gone. She sat in silence for the remainder of the evening. The event repeated in her head. Why didn't she tell Harry?