Getting used to this situation, the black cat riding a wolf like a horse skillfully grabbed the wolf fur and kept his body balanced so that it wouldn't fall off. The wolves behind followed suit.

Hurt took it, a group of wolves and a cat, walking through the quiet night, through the shadowy jungle, like a night wind, leaving a rustling sound in the woods.

I don't know how long.

Black cat saw it.

I saw that there was a village and town hidden in the gentle area between the two mountains. Although the scale was small, appearing in the depths of such a virgin forest was tantamount to a paradise. And those who live here are naturally werewolves.

Every house is lit with lights, and people are curled up, it's like a miracle.

Seeing this scene, the black cat couldn't help but murmured: "These are all werewolves who were exiled..."

At this moment, it understood why it had never seen even one exiled werewolf in such a long time, even if it was only one side. It is rumored that these exiles died in the depths of the forest for various reasons, but no one thought that these werewolves lived here.

"Yes." Before arriving in the town, Hurt changed back into a human form and took off the black cat on his head, "Should I say 'Welcome here'."

Hurt looked quite old, and the wind and frost of the years left marks on his face. His black hair was half-length and not too short, and it was combed back. Only the temples were faintly white.

The black cat was stunned for a while, not because of anything else, but this face... It's so similar to Crofts!

There is a blood relationship between Crofts and Edgar, but as far as the black cat knows, they are not brothers with the same father and mother, so there is still a certain difference in appearance. However, the middle-aged man in front of him seems to be able to see Ke when he sees him. Lofts will look like a dozen years later.

"Your surname is Wiggins?" The black cat responded quickly.

"Yes." Hurt snapped his fingers, "Hurt Wiggins, a former member of the Wiggins family, as for now, you can regard me as a so-called 'Holy Beast'."

The black cat was led by Hutt to the town. The wolves who had followed behind all turned back into human shapes and dispersed, and the werewolves who met Hutt on the way would salute him, and Hutt responded with a smile. .

"But why are you..." The black cat had a lot of questions he wanted to ask for a moment, and he didn't know which one to ask first. For example, why there are villages and towns here, why the other party becomes a holy beast, why it is said that exiles will definitely come here, this is also the home of Crofts, etc.

"I know you have a lot of questions, Xiao Hei." Hurt said with a smile: "Go back with me first, and I will tell you."

"...Who is Xiao Hei! I don't call that name."

Hurt had already walked to a small two-story building at this time, and took out the key from under the flower pot on the windowsill to open the door, "Then what's your name? You have to have a name."

The black cat has nothing to hide, "Yu Yuan."

"Okay, I remember."