Henry Hart x OC!

Pair: Henry Hart x OC! Callum O'Connor
Show: Henry Danger
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: none

I do not own any of the characters beside my OC Callum O'Connor

(Callum O'Connor portrayed by Finn Wolfhard)

(this is a very long one shot, so sit back and enjoy, haha)

Henry Hart's life was already crazy, trying to balance having a normal teenage life with being the sidekick of a superhero. Little did he know that his life was about to get a little more crazy.

It was currently lunch time at school, Henry and Charlotte met up with Jasper at Jasper's locker while he put his books away and grabbed his lunch.

They were talking about their Biology class homework.

"I don't understand Mr.Spring at all. 'oh I only give you guys 3 hours of homework a day, it's not that much, quit whining' but he doesn't realize we have other classes as well" Henry ranted. Jasper agreed with him. "yeah, he's the worst"

"Wow, I'm glad I don't have him for biology" Charlotte said, with a laugh "speaking of biology, there was a new kid in my class today, he was really cute"

Jasper stopped in his tracks and looked at her puzzled "uh Charlotte, aren't you a lesbian?"

Charlotte rolled her eyes. "Yes, I am, that doesn't mean I can't admit a guy is cute or attractive. It's the same way a straight woman or gay man can admit a woman is pretty without being attracted to her, and the way a straight man can think 'wow that guys attractive' without wanting to kiss him, y'know"

Jasper and Henry both let out joint "oh's"

"that makes sense" Henry said, nodding his head in understanding.

"anyway, his name is Callum O'Connor, I think he's from California? but I told him he could eat lunch with us cause he's new and I didn't want him to eat alone, that cool with you guys?"

"Yeah sure" Jasper said, "that's cool" Henry agreed.

They made their way to the cafeteria. When they entered Charlotte looked around and spotted a guy sitting alone, she waved to him and he waved back.