Dinner duty

Warning: this new section starts chapter 2 of the game, you've been warned

I walked out of the office with the folder in my hand. Luckily the folder wasn't labeled, if it was people would already suspect me. Doris started walking up the stairs.

"Omen! I've been looking all over for you."

"Has something happened?" I asked

"No, Oliver said you're on kitchen duty tonight."

"When does that start?"

"I'll come get you later!" She hurried back down the stairs

After she left I walked down the stairs. I needed a room to read this in that nobody ever goes inside. That's when I thought about the locked room in the library. Oliver should have a key for that.

"What're you looking for Mr.Spy?" Yakov jumped out from behind a corner which made me jump

"Geez Yakov! You can't just do that." I put my hand on my racing heart

"You see you reacting like that seems like I caught you."

"I was just walking-"

"Walking suspiciously."

"Is that even possible?"

"It really is Nemo." He put a hand on my shoulder

"You seem suspicious Yakov."

"Just because I know more than everyone else doesn't mean I'm suspicious."

"No, actually how do you know where I am all the time?"

"Because you're a spy, so I watch you."

"Says the one who doesn't think I'm actually a spy." I smiled slightly

"But the funniest thing is you can't figure out the other feeling I have." He started straightening my tie

"I'll figure it out."

"If you were a good detective you would've already figured it out."

Yakov walked away towards the boys dormitory. The mission right now isn't Yakov, even though I wish it was- I need to find Oliver. Walking out of the barracks I went to the training area. In his free time he's here or the library.

When I found him he was doing pull-ups. I didn't want to bother him so I just stood there watching. Honestly I probably should say something but that would be rude.

"Nemo! Is there something I could do for you?" He wiped the sweat off his forehead

"I was wondering if you had a key to the room in the library. I was hoping it would have any information to help me get my memory back."

"I do, but that room is top secret and I'm not allowed to open it for anyone." He nervously smiled

I nodded and he went back to exercising. Walking back inside I went to the boys dormitory. If he has a key it'll probably be in here.

When I walked inside luckily Yakov wasn't here. Looking around I found a grey locked box that belongs to Oliver. If only I knew the combination -_-

Beginning the search for the code I looked basically everywhere inside the barracks and outside. When I tried all the codes I found, finally one worked.

Opening the box I went to the door with the key. It worked and the room was filled with dust and papers. Closing the door I opened the file. I seen a body that was murdered, seemed pretty gruesome.

The file didn't say who the body was of. So I looked around the room trying to identify this random man. Finally I found some interesting papers about him. His name is Bernard Shultz, he was a general.