Attack

Here I am, on a crazy search for a pack of cigarettes. Makes me look desperate for bed linen. I have to look for Ruf to find the cigarettes. I was walking towards the library when she randomly popped out.

"Oh now you're spying around! I knew Yakov was right." She pointed at me

"I was actually looking for you, Helga needs her cigarettes."

"Now you're trying to steal my girl! Trying to get on her good side." She crossed her arms

"Ruf I'm just trying to get the cigarettes for bed linen."

"Don't call me that! I'm Rufus to you. I'm not even going to ask why you need bed linen."

"Because I'm living with you guys-" I sighed

"I knew Helga was smart, well you can call me Ruf. I don't have the cigarettes Hans stole them."

Walking away towards the exit of the barracks I sighed. This isn't as simple as I thought. Opening the door I found a guy with a butterfly on his finger. He was whispering about something.

"Excuse me, do you know where Hans is?" I asked

"T-that's me."

"I was told that you have Helga's cigarettes."

"I did, but than Doris took them for dinner."

"Why would she need them for dinner?" I was very confused

"She's making a cake is what she told me." He shrugged

I nodded and he stopped talking looking back at nature. I went back inside going to the kitchen. When I opened the door my eyes widened. I didn't expect to see a tower of uncooked meat.

"Is this your cake?"

"Who are you?" She seemed surprised

"I'm Nemo, from earlier today."

"Nice to meet you Omen! I'm about to make the final touches to this. It's amazing because there's one single pea at the bottom." She smiled

"Reminds me of that one fairytale."

Her face went serious and she sighed. Suddenly she dug her hand into the tower of meat. I watched in pure disgust. She pulled her hand out with the pea and went back to smiling.

"Do you perhaps have Helga's cigarettes?"

"Sadly not, I dropped them in the boys dormitory."

She started adding more abstract things to the "cake". I slowly walked out trying not to be noticed. Now making my journey to the boys dormitory. I opened the door and seen someone I wasn't expecting. I just stood in shock.

"You spying on me Nemo?" Yakov asked while wrapping his burn

"Why are you here instead of the infirmary?"

"Because we don't have one."

"You don't have one even though we're at war."

"We don't get serious injuries. We either die or don't." He shrugged

I walked towards him and laughed. He looked at me very confused. Pulling him off his bed he flinched.

"Oh now you're trying to trick me." He pushed me away

"You wrapped your arm wrong." I grabbed his arm

"Don't touch me!" He then again pushed me away

I couldn't really see what he was feeling but his eyes seemed more wide. Like he was shocked or scared of me. Looking around the room he watched me intently.