Side Episode Part 1: Common Mold Madness

3rd POV

"AAAAA! THERE'S A GIANT FOUR HEADED FOX WITH A GOATEE! HE WANTS BLOOD!" Eda and Luz flinch as the yell from (Y/n) rang out through the house.

"(Y/n)! Calm down! It's only me!" King's voice was heard from upstairs.

"I know that I had strange vivid hallucinations, but her's is certainly the strangest." Eda says with a perplexed expression.

Luz hums as she chop up vegetables and Eda stirs a pot filled with sweet smelling broth.

"Are you sure that this soup will help (Y/n)?" Luz asks as she hands Eda the vegetables.

"I'm sure, this soup helped me when I have the common mold." Eda replies confidently as she dumps the vegetables into the pot. "We'll let it simmer for a while, for now, let's check on the goreberry scones."

Luz opens the oven door to see the scones started to rise, "I think it needs a little bit more time."

A crash was heard upstairs and rapid footsteps aproched the stairs.

"She got out!" King cries out.

"I BELIEVE I CAN FLY!" (Y/n) says before leaping at the top of the staircase.

"(Y/n)!" Luz screamed.

"Hold on kiddo!" Eda yells before casting a spell, creating a giant cushion for (Y/n) to fall on.

(Y/n) giggles hysterically, "I'm on a cloud!"

"Oh boy," Eda says with a grimace. "Come on, let's get you back to bed."

(Y/n) squirms as Eda picks her up, "nohohoho! I don't wanna go to bed mama! I wanna play!"

"Well, too bad little owlet, you can't play when you're sick." Eda says borely before placing (Y/n) back into her sleeping bag and retied her. "Stay here, your food will be ready soon."

(Y/n) pouts before blowing a raspberry.

Eda's eye twitches, "yeah? Well, news for you buddy," she so before blowing a raspberry back and closing the door behind her. "Seriously, for someone like (Y/n) to act so childish and out of balance, is kinda enduring. But it's also concerning."

"You're telling me," King says beside her. "Who would've thought that our levelheaded princess could be such a handful."

"She usually is a bit ditzy when she gets sick, but this is whole new level of craziness." Luz says concernly, "I wonder if it's because this is a different kind of sickness than the human realm."

Eda hums, "it could be possible. Or it might just be a coincidence. The common mold effects differently to anybody," Eda shrugs.

"I hope she gets better," Luz says hopefully.

"Ah, don't worry so much. She just needs to rest, the next thing you know, (Y/n) will be back to her usual and go-getter self."

Luz hums before perking up with a big smile, "I know! Eda, I'm going out!"

Eda raised an eyebrow, "where are you heading off to?"

"I'm going to buy (Y/n) a get well present!" Luz grabs her bat wallet, "I'll be back! Keep an eye on (Y/n) while I'm out! Byeee!"

With that, Luz bolts out the door.

King looks at the door before glancing upstairs, "I'm... Gonna head out too. You got things under control right?"

"Wait, Ki--" Eda was about to say, but King was already out the door. "Wow, I was bailed." Eda was baffled, "now I'm in the same house with a sick delusional human."