Name: Y/N

Gender: Female

Age: 19

Species: Human

Species Information: The most normal of all races. They don't have much power besides the power of mind and emotions.

Occupation: Clan Warrior

Cause of death: Jumped in front of lover and took a sword stab for them.

Next Life...

Name: Y/N

Name: Y/N

Gender: Female

Ages: 18

Species: Mermaid/Siren

Species Information: Underwater creatures who all get different powers involving water. They are usually in water but occasionally go on land.

Occupation: Second Princess of the Mermaid Kingdom

Cause of death: Old age

Next Life...

Name: Y/N

Name: Y/N

Gender: Female

Age: 46

Species: Immoral 

Species Information: With enough meditation and hard work, these immortals can build up there mana core to the highest potential. But no one was able to reach it before death, from the dark immortals. 

Occupation: Youngest Immoral Master

Cause of death: Sealed the Dark immoral King with their body.

Next Life...

Name: Y/N

Name: Y/N

Gender: Male

Age: 20

Species: Darkling

Species Information: Darklings are the creatures that are against humanity. They strive to gain immortality. It was rumored that in order to gain immortality and ultimate power they have to drink the heart of the Light King.

Occupation: First Prince of the Darkling Royal Family

Cause of death:...?

Next Life...

ERROR

ERROR

ERROR

Hm...It seems this person isn't dead yet...Did they gain immortality?

~Guess we will never know~

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Which One was your favorite? I personally like the second and last one. Thank you for taking the time to read this and my Fanfic!

 Love, 

Your Author, Me