Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf

Blue sparks.

That's all Y/N saw flash before her eyes before her own soul was invaded by an unknown source.

"What did you do to Y/N?!" Asta's loud voice sounded throughout the room. He pointed his sword at the demon who has taken over the body of his childhood friend.

The demon who now possess the perfect body vessel took in the feel of his new body. Strange power coursed through his veins combining with his own demonic power. Instead of his normally red eye, blue glowed them.

His skin changed into a darker color and nails grew long and sharp.

Even though he was in a body of a female, he couldn't get enough of this strange and new power he could now control. Whatever little power the human once used was nothing compared to this.

It was now time of phase two of his plan. The part of his plan which will grant him even greater power.

"If you will not help me... better play with these fools for now..." The demon leans closer at Patry and whispered words behind his ears. "Rampage as you please. Let your hatred and despair guide you..."

The pale skin of the light magic user turns into darkness as his heart was completely consumed with despair. Betrayal at it's finest was truly a sight to see.

He really wanted to witnesses this with his own two eyes.

"The final state of an elf who's overflowing with malice...A dark elf..." The demon grinned.

"Demon Light Magic: Light Swords of Conviction!" Patry chanted as multiple black light magic swords appear behind him. His magic and soul was tainted by the pure desire to get revenge. 

"Spectacular" Zagred laughed as he watched the dark elf fight with the humans. He eyed the Grimoire he was waiting for as the four leaf Grimoire turned into a...

Five leaf Grimoire.

The demon wasted no time in grabbing the grimoire.

"Hehehe~" He laughed. All these years of waiting and everything was working out in his favor. He was able to posses both vessels of power at the same time. 

The demon suddenly hissed when a burning feeling heated up on his chest. He snatched the necklace from around his chest and examined the glowing blue that shinned from a slight crack in the center.

" So he gave you this to protect you" The demon chuckled, " He was too late."

Zagred threw the necklace far away from him and didn't watch as it slid somewhere in the darkness. He could fell the waves of power from the Grimoire he held flowing into him, combining with the power already there.

He feels his body start changing once more, his own demon magic consuming and overpowering the humans magic. 

He disappears into the air, leaving nothing but a chilling laugh in the breeze.

Going back to the fight, it has come to the time when Asta places his anti-magic sword in Patry's chest. He was hoping that his sword would free him like it did to the others.

But instead, black matter started rising from his demon destroyer sword, catching him off guard. This was the most anti-magic he has ever seen so he didn't know what was happening.

It keeps swirling around him until the anti-magic power slowly devoured him whole.

________________________________________________________________________________ 

"Hate... Hate... Hate..." Patry's voice echoes in the pitch-black place that Asta stood into. His body was forcefully being pushed to where the light user was.